Sponsored By: California Optometric Association
November 7 - 10, 2013
Monterey Marriott & Conference Center
Monterey Symposium 2013 is the place to be to obtain new tools and techniques to take your practice to the next level. A world-class education, networking with colleagues, and an exhibit hall filled with optometry's latest products and services await you! Education highlights include:
- Get Glaucoma Certified - COA's Glaucoma Certification Track offers a 16-your case management course with exam.
- Make sure you get paid! - the ICD-10 course is perfect for both you and your staff! It will prepare your whole practice for the immiment coding changes.
- Pediatric vision care - Pediatric vision care courses will prepare you for upcoming health care reforms.
- Bring your staff - Keep your staff up-to-date on the latest in optometry. Look online and in the brochure for the "people" icon, which indicates great courses for you to attend with your staff.
- Prepare for Board Certification - COA handpicked courses, marking them in the brochure with a special "BC" icon, to help you succeed.
Name: Sarah Harbin