Smoked Salmon Pizza with Dill & Lemon
Especially rich in: eye-healthy omega-3s DHA and EPA.
Also rich in: iron
- Cooking spray
- 2/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Black pepper
- 1 13.8 ounce can refrigerated pizza crust (such as Pillsbury Pizza Crust Classic)
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 6 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 1/4 cup peeled and thinly sliced cucumber
- Coat a pizza pan or cookie sheet with cooking spray. Set aside. Heat oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl, thoroughly mix first 6 ingredients (sour cream through pepper). Set aside to let flavors blend.
- Remove pizza dough from tube. Knead until smooth, roll into a ball, and spread on a round pizza pan or cookie sheet until 12" round in diameter.
- Sprinkle onion evenly over top and bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool.
- Spread sour cream mixture over pizza crust, top with salmon and cucumbers.
Makes 6 servings.
Nutritional Information (per serving): 221 Calories; 13% fat (3.2 g total, < 1 g saturated), 65% carbohydrate (33.7 g), 22% protein (12.2 g), 6.5 mg cholesterol, 1.7g fiber, 6.5 mg vitamin C, 0.5 mg vitamin E, 1,057 mg sodium.