Free Eye Disease Awareness Kit
Included in this in-office “chairside” kit are:
- Folder with brief descriptions of three eye diseases (glaucoma, macular degeneration, and diabetic retinopathy) with accompanying clinical photos and eye diagram;
- Two-sided patient information sheets, padded in quantities of 50, with a matching set of the patient information laminated for convenient in-office reference;
- Vision Simulator Card that demonstrates the effects of each disease on a person’s vision;
- Optional patient testimonial handout for those optometrists utilizing the optomap® Retinal Exam;
- “How to Guide” for use of the materials.
To order a free Eye Disease Awareness & Management kit, please send your request to email@example.com.
The Eye Disease Awareness and Management kit has been made possible
by an educational grant from Optos®.
American Optometric Association.
All Rights Reserved.