About the AOA
IT Project Manager
We have an immediate opening for an IT Project Manager. The IT Project Manager will perform a mix of project management and business analysis activities. Successful candidate will plan, direct, and coordinate Information Technology (IT) projects to ensure that project goals are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and the appropriate funding parameters are met. The IT Project Manager will produce project plans, business requirements documentation and provide regular status reports to the business users. He/she will perform business analysis related tasks, developing user requirements and translating them into business requirements specifications.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A./B.S.) from four-year college or university in in Computer Science/Information Systems/Management of Information Systems or related degree; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three years of project management experience with IT Enterprise-wide business systems implementation.
- Minimum three years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of a customer centric methodology.
- Knowledge of Business Process Management (BPM) practices and procedures.
- Comprehensive understanding of LANs, software applications, connectivity, and PC hardware required.
- Must be able to travel one or two times per year.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Effective problem solving and troubleshooting ability required.
- Ability to explain policies and procedures and establish effective working relationships required.
- Ability to organize work, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines required.
- Ability to think innovatively.
- Ability to analyze data, communicate with stakeholders, and develop recommendations for solving problems while exhibiting realistic understanding of issues.
- Ability to recommend professional best practices in information technology for non-profits and associations.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to quickly understand and lead the programming or implementation of new development languages required.
PMP certification is preferred.
Qualified candidate may apply by clicking on the following link: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=4105441