CLCS Membership Benefits
Why Should I Belong?
Return on Annual Dues Investment Through:
- Monthly CLCS e-newsletter
- Manufacturers discount coupons
- Updates on late-breaking contact lens news
CLCS Speaks to and Educates on Your Behalf:
- Governmental agencies
- State legislative action groups
- AOA optometrists
- Contact lens educators
- Other health care providers
Increase Your Professional Skills Through:
- Annual AOA Optometry's Meeting® CE
- Availability of resource materials and information
- Timely clinical alerts on subjects such as AIDS, Fusarium keratitis, Acanthamoeba keratitis, and bacterial keratitis
Peer Recognition Through:
- Participation in continuing education activities
- Involvement in committee activities
- Publication of clinical papers
- Opportunities for leadership experience
American Optometric Association.
All Rights Reserved.