Continuing Education Article Archive
Titles of Available Archives
- Cosmetics and the Contact Lens Wearer
- Fitting Progressive Addition Lenses
- Glaucoma -- The Silent Theif of Sight
- Update on Lens Materials, Designs, and Coatings
- Patient Education: The Contact Lens Dispenser's Responsibility
- Providing Vision Care for the Alzheimer's Patient
- Treating Dry Eye for Conatact Lens Patients' Comfort and for Practice Growth
- Trying to Sell that Second Pair? Think Safety
- Gas Permeable Contact Lenses, What the Paraoptometric Assistant Needs to Know
- Vitreous Detachment
- Retinal Nerve Fiber Analysis: The Role it Plays in Assessing Glaucoma
- Telephone Reopenings Process vs. Duplicate Claim Submissions
- Probing the Mystery of Unexplained Vision Loss
- Neuroanatomy Optometric Implications
- Special Needs Patients
To join the PS and take advantage of this member benefit, click here to download an application.
American Optometric Association.
All Rights Reserved.