- AOA 2022 Annual Report—available 2nd quarter 2023
- 2022 Annual Budget
- 2022 990 Tax Return—available 4th quarter 2023
- 2022 Annual Audit Report—available 2nd quarter 2023
- AOA 2021 Annual Report—available 2nd quarter 2022
- 2021 Annual Budget
- 2021 990 Tax Return—available 4th quarter 2022
- 2021 Annual Audit Report
A successful practice takes a village—doctors of optometry and paraoptometric staff—to make it work and even prosper. Toward that end, the AOA has created a trove of practice management tools and services that can power practices forward in a profession and health care landscape that increasingly demands doctors practice at their highest levels and creates greater opportunities to develop and empower paraoptometric staff. These days, change is out of necessity.
A recent #AskAOA webinar, hosted by the AOA Third Party Center, offered helpful advice for how doctors can address and respond to clawbacks.