- AOA 2021 Annual Report—available 2nd quarter 2022
- 2021 Annual Budget
- 2021 990 Tax Return—available 4th quarter 2022
- 2021 Annual Audit Report—available 2nd quarter 2022
- AOA 2020 Annual Report—available 2nd quarter 2021
- 2020 Annual Budget
- 2020 990 Tax Return—available 4th quarter 2021
- 2020 Annual Audit Report—available 2nd quarter 2021
Despite its name, the National Association of Optometrists and Opticians is a “front” for large optical retailers, working against the interests of doctors of optometry and comprehensive vision care for patients, the AOA contends in a Jan. 5 letter sent to the Internal Revenue Service.
Access new myopia management guidance from AOA, Johnson & Johnson Vision and other stakeholders to learn how myopia care is evolving and optometry’s role.