Annual Report and Financial Information
- AOA 2023 Annual Report—available 2nd quarter 2024
- 2023 Annual Budget
- 2023 990 Tax Return—available 4th quarter 2024
- 2023 Annual Audit Report—available 2nd quarter 2024
- AOA 2022 Annual Report—available 2nd quarter 2023
- 2022 Annual Budget
- 2022 990 Tax Return—available 4th quarter 2023
- 2022 Annual Audit Report—available 2nd quarter 2023
Doctors of optometry challenge reasoning behind proposed Eyeglass Rule changes at FTC workshop
The recent workshop heard testimony from various stakeholders on the potential impact that proposed changes to the Eyeglass Rule might have on consumer choice and the burden on the practices of doctors of optometry and ophthalmology, which are already understaffed and saddled with other federal regulation. The Federal Trade Commission will use the feedback to determine whether to go forward with its recommendations.
Common coding Qs answered
These are the coding questions your colleagues are asking—and the answers from the AOA’s experts could help you.
The heat is on: Ensure patients’ protective eyewear is, too
Some doctors of optometry may see an increase in patients seeking care during the summer months, whether they’re playing sports or battling dry air conditions. Be prepared to share your expertise.