- AOA 2021 Annual Report—available 2nd quarter 2022
- 2021 Annual Budget
- 2021 990 Tax Return—available 4th quarter 2022
- 2021 Annual Audit Report—available 2nd quarter 2022
- AOA 2020 Annual Report—available 2nd quarter 2021
- 2020 Annual Budget
- 2020 990 Tax Return—available 4th quarter 2021
- 2020 Annual Audit Report
Texas becomes the latest state to achieve a significant scope expansion in 2021, earning doctors’ authority to prescribe oral eye medications and independently manage glaucoma.
From personal chemistry to hiring consultants, doctors list a number of considerations in a sale. Are you making plans for the future?
We all see patients with mild vision loss who say their vision does not allow them to read the way they once could. Consider these strategies when refraction doesn’t yield a vision improvement and further disease treatment isn’t warranted.