- Access to Care: Read the Health Policy Institute Paper
- AOA’s Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- AOA’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Task Force
- AOA Special Report: Being Black in Optometry
- Board of Trustees Statements
- Opportunities in Optometry Grants
- Diversity in Your Practice: Suggestions for Further Reading
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
AOA leader: ‘No stone unturned on behalf of our members’
AOA Immediate Past President Robert C. Layman, O.D., discusses the biggest challenge he faced during his presidency: fighting the devaluation of care by vision plans. Learn how the AOA is prioritizing the issue and how members can engage.
DEA’s new opioid training mandate: What you need to know
Doctors of optometry applying for a DEA license after June 27, 2023, must attest to a new eight-hour education and training requirement for substance abuse identification and treatment. Consult the AOA’s FAQ about these new licensing requirements.
Optometry’s Meeting® announces keynote speaker, special events for Washington, D.C.
Early-bird registration is available through Friday, March 31, so lock-in your low, AOA-member rate for four days of industry-leading education, networking, practice solutions and entertainment in the nation’s capital.