- Access to Care: Read the Health Policy Institute Paper
- AOA’s Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- AOA’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Task Force
- AOA Special Report: Being Black in Optometry
- Board of Trustees Statements
- Opportunities in Optometry Grants
- Diversity in Your Practice: Suggestions for Further Reading
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Eye and the storms
Extreme weather changes due to climate change can affect eye health. Here’s how doctors of optometry can prepare.
Co-managed care rife with success stories for patients, doctors
Consider these tips for continued success co-managing patients with other eye care professionals.
DeSantis decision delivers historic win for Florida optometrists and patients
Florida governor’s veto of far-reaching “not-a-doctor/physician” bill marks a high-profile rejection of organized medicine’s effort to derail AOA/affiliates’ drive nationwide toward optometric scope expansion.