- Access to Care: Read the Health Policy Institute Paper
- AOA’s Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- AOA’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Task Force
- AOA Special Report: Being Black in Optometry
- Board of Trustees Statements
- Opportunities in Optometry Grants
- Diversity in Your Practice: Suggestions for Further Reading
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Most asked coding questions: dilation
The AOA’s experts provide answers to the questions your colleagues are asking.
Optometry through Bubba’s eyes
What Glen “Bubba” Steele, O.D., has seen in his long career—and what he hopes to see in optometry’s future.
AOA makes robust rebuttal to FTC over proposed changes to Eyeglass Rule
During the Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC’s) recent comment period on the proposed changes, the AOA recommends updating the Eyeglass Rule to better serve and protect consumers and seeks to meet with agency officials.