- Access to Care: Read the Health Policy Institute Paper
- AOA’s Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- AOA’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Task Force
- AOA Special Report: Being Black in Optometry
- Board of Trustees Statements
- Opportunities in Optometry Grants
- Diversity in Your Practice: Suggestions for Further Reading
Doctors of optometry and consumers alert Texas attorney general to concerns about the online contact lens retailer. It was the second settlement in 2022 against Hubble for deceptive trade practices, at the state and federal levels.
The clarification addresses common questions about how doctors can provide audio-only telehealth without running afoul of HIPAA requirements.