- AS-A Glimpse into the Future: Whats Here and Whats on the Horizon in Ophthalmic Surgery
- AS-Clinical Review of Ocular Trauma: Diagnosis and Management
- AS-Corneal Manifestations of Systemic Disease
- AS-Corneal Ulcers Z to A (Zoster to Acanthamoeba)
- AS-Cosmetics and the Ocular Surface
- AS-Nope, Thats Not Just Dry Eye: Other Corneal Diseases
- AS-The ABCs of Omega-3s for Dry Eye and More
- AS-The Diagnosis and Management of Corneal Dystrophies
- AS-The Oculoplastic Optometrist
AS-IPL, DED, MGD, and other fun Acronyms
Intense Pulsed Light or (IPL) is technology that has been utilized for years in the dermatological space. The role IPL plays in eye care opens a whole new realm of possibilities in how to treat patients that suffer with MGD, dry eye disease and opens new doors to treat achieve aesthetic results.
Selina McGee, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
Constant presence: Alliance builds reputation for patient safety advocacy
Founded five years ago, the Health Care Alliance for Patient Safety (HCAPS) is making good on its mission to advocate for patient safety and protect the fundamental doctor-patient relationship. The alliance’s advocacy will be recognized with the AOA’s Apollo Award during a ceremony at the 2023 Optometry’s Meeting® June 21-24.
What defines the value of care we provide?
Health and vision plans have not adapted and grown with the care we deliver but hold back optometry’s momentum.
How to speak the universal language of care
How to create a bilingual and culturally sensitive practice, why it matters to patients and how it can set you apart from the competition.