- AS-A Glimpse into the Future: Whats Here and Whats on the Horizon in Ophthalmic Surgery
- AS-Clinical Review of Ocular Trauma: Diagnosis and Management
- AS-Corneal Manifestations of Systemic Disease
- AS-Corneal Ulcers Z to A (Zoster to Acanthamoeba)
- AS-Cosmetics and the Ocular Surface
- AS-IPL, DED, MGD, and other fun Acronyms
- AS-Nope, Thats Not Just Dry Eye: Other Corneal Diseases
- AS-The ABCs of Omega-3s for Dry Eye and More
- AS-The Diagnosis and Management of Corneal Dystrophies
AS-The Oculoplastic Optometrist
The opportunities to address significant needs of your patients regarding ocular plastic surgical options as well as a host of other aesthetic eye and facial treatments exist on a daily basis in the primary eye care practice. A review of facial anatomy, testing protocols, available treatments and techniques, and future developments will be covered. The presenter will share her own clinical experiences in bringing aesthetic eye care services to the optometry practice.
Selina McGee, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
A successful practice takes a village—doctors of optometry and paraoptometric staff—to make it work and even prosper. Toward that end, the AOA has created a trove of practice management tools and services that can power practices forward in a profession and health care landscape that increasingly demands doctors practice at their highest levels and creates greater opportunities to develop and empower paraoptometric staff. These days, change is out of necessity.
A recent #AskAOA webinar, hosted by the AOA Third Party Center, offered helpful advice for how doctors can address and respond to clawbacks.
Most states require health care providers, including doctors of optometry, to report cases of abuse of children and elderly adults. AOA members are invited to attend an important webinar on the serious subject of human trafficking.