- AS-A Glimpse into the Future: Whats Here and Whats on the Horizon in Ophthalmic Surgery
- AS-Clinical Review of Ocular Trauma: Diagnosis and Management
- AS-Corneal Manifestations of Systemic Disease
- AS-Corneal Ulcers Z to A (Zoster to Acanthamoeba)
- AS-Cosmetics and the Ocular Surface
- AS-IPL, DED, MGD, and other fun Acronyms
- AS-Nope, Thats Not Just Dry Eye: Other Corneal Diseases
- AS-The ABCs of Omega-3s for Dry Eye and More
- AS-The Diagnosis and Management of Corneal Dystrophies
AS-The Oculoplastic Optometrist
The opportunities to address significant needs of your patients regarding ocular plastic surgical options as well as a host of other aesthetic eye and facial treatments exist on a daily basis in the primary eye care practice. A review of facial anatomy, testing protocols, available treatments and techniques, and future developments will be covered. The presenter will share her own clinical experiences in bringing aesthetic eye care services to the optometry practice.
Selina McGee, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
Constant presence: Alliance builds reputation for patient safety advocacy
Founded five years ago, the Health Care Alliance for Patient Safety (HCAPS) is making good on its mission to advocate for patient safety and protect the fundamental doctor-patient relationship. The alliance’s advocacy will be recognized with the AOA’s Apollo Award during a ceremony at the 2023 Optometry’s Meeting® June 21-24.
What defines the value of care we provide?
Health and vision plans have not adapted and grown with the care we deliver but hold back optometry’s momentum.
How to speak the universal language of care
How to create a bilingual and culturally sensitive practice, why it matters to patients and how it can set you apart from the competition.