- CL-Building a Medical Contact Lens Practice
- CL-Challenging Cases in Keratoconus
- CL-Highlights from the CLEAR Report
- CL-Implementing Myopia Control with Standard and Specialty Lenses
- CL-Introduction to Scleral Lens Contact Fitting and Practice
- CL-New Contact Lens Technology for the New Generation of Presbyopes
- CL-Scleral Contact Lenses: A Hands-on Fitting Workshop
- CL-Top 20 Scleral Lens Complications - Rapid Fire
CL-AOA CLCS Presents: 2022 Contact Lens Controversies
The contact lens industry is constantly evolving and 2022 is no different. With new management options available to practitioners, it is worth discussing if we should adopt these changes or continue with what we have known to be effective. This lecture is designed to debate the different perspectives of popular contact lens topics in 2022.
Jason Compton, O.D.
Melissa Barnett, O.D.
Mile Brujic, O.D.
Renee Reeder, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
A successful practice takes a village—doctors of optometry and paraoptometric staff—to make it work and even prosper. Toward that end, the AOA has created a trove of practice management tools and services that can power practices forward in a profession and health care landscape that increasingly demands doctors practice at their highest levels and creates greater opportunities to develop and empower paraoptometric staff. These days, change is out of necessity.
A recent #AskAOA webinar, hosted by the AOA Third Party Center, offered helpful advice for how doctors can address and respond to clawbacks.
Most states require health care providers, including doctors of optometry, to report cases of abuse of children and elderly adults. AOA members are invited to attend an important webinar on the serious subject of human trafficking.