- CL-AOA CLCS Presents: 2022 Contact Lens Controversies
- CL-Building a Medical Contact Lens Practice
- CL-Challenging Cases in Keratoconus
- CL-Contact Lens Troubleshooting- Getting It Right after Getting it Wrong
- CL-Contact Lens Workshop
- CL-Highlights from the CLEAR Report
- CL-Introducing Scleral Lenses into Your Practice
- CL-Introduction to Scleral Lens Contact Fitting and Practice
- CL-Myopia Management Grand Rounds - From Research to Practice
- CL-Ortho-K Clinical Tips and Practice Marketing Strategies
- CL-Prescribing Orthokeratology for Myopia Management
- CL-Scleral Contact Lenses: A Hands-on Fitting Workshop
- CL-TL;DR: Upcoming Innovations in Cornea and Contact Lenses
- CL-Top 20 Scleral Lens Complications - Rapid Fire
CL-AOACLCS presents Clinical Controversies in Contact Lens Care for Today
Each year the AOA Contact Lens and Cornea Council tackles hot topics in contact lens management that could be considered controversial. This year the council debates myopia management, daily disposables and scleral lenses. This panel discussion will feature point counterpoint discussion of each topic. Attendees will come away with a better understanding of the challenges in making choices for their patients and the evidence that supports those choices.
Renee Reeder, O.D.
Paul Velting, O.D.
Mile Brujic, O.D.
Melissa Barnett, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
The AOA’s new micro-credential program for optometric surgical assisting delivers big with a thoughtfully designed course that equips your clinic staff with specialized knowledge and skills.
Learn how AOAExcel® endorsed business partner Laurel Road can help maximize your finances.