- CL-AOACLCS presents Clinical Controversies in Contact Lens Care for Today
- CL-AOA CLCS Presents: 2022 Contact Lens Controversies
- CL-Challenging Cases in Keratoconus
- CL-Contact Lens Troubleshooting- Getting It Right after Getting it Wrong
- CL-Contact Lens Workshop
- CL-Highlights from the CLEAR Report
- CL-Introducing Scleral Lenses into Your Practice
- CL-Introduction to Scleral Lens Contact Fitting and Practice
- CL-Myopia Management Grand Rounds - From Research to Practice
- CL-Ortho-K Clinical Tips and Practice Marketing Strategies
- CL-Prescribing Orthokeratology for Myopia Management
- CL-Scleral Contact Lenses: A Hands-on Fitting Workshop
- CL-TL;DR: Upcoming Innovations in Cornea and Contact Lenses
- CL-Top 20 Scleral Lens Complications - Rapid Fire
CL-Building a Medical Contact Lens Practice
A medical lens practice is typified by a high level of professional contact lens knowledge, skills, and experience as well as business focus on delivering contact lens services and products. Specialty lens practices exist in a variety of settings including independent solo practices, group practices (ophthalmologic and optometric), and in hospitals and clinics including those in the uniformed services. This course describes how providers in specialty lens practices thrive on all things contact lens and are expert in fitting lenses even on the most challenging eyes. In addition, the requisite business core competencies of a specialty lens practice will be discussed. Clinical and business case presentations will highlight the peculiarities of treating patients in and managing a successful specialty lens practice.
Melanie Frogozo, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
Changes in coding and reimbursements worth knowing. Meanwhile, with the clock winding down on 2024, the AOA continues to press for Congress to act on reforms that would give doctors of optometry an annual, permanent inflationary Medicare payment tied to the Medicare Economic Index.
🔊 Hear why colleagues say the annual AOA and AOSA member meeting is the place to be this June 19-22, 2024, and learn how you can get priority access to registration before everyone else this January.
Check out how InfantSEE® used donations in 2023 and consider making an end-of-year gift to support the program in 2024 and beyond.