- CL-AOA CLCS Presents: 2022 Contact Lens Controversies
- CL-Building a Medical Contact Lens Practice
- CL-Highlights from the CLEAR Report
- CL-Implementing Myopia Control with Standard and Specialty Lenses
- CL-Introduction to Scleral Lens Contact Fitting and Practice
- CL-New Contact Lens Technology for the New Generation of Presbyopes
- CL-Scleral Contact Lenses: A Hands-on Fitting Workshop
- CL-Top 20 Scleral Lens Complications - Rapid Fire
CL-Challenging Cases in Keratoconus
This lecture illustrates how practitioners can optically rehabilitate keratoconus patients with different clinical approaches. Patient cases will be provided to identify the best ways to manage these irregular cornea patients via gas permeable contact lenses, soft customized, hybrids and sclerals. Indications and patient candidacies for each lens type will be reviewed to increase the success rates in fitting different modalities.
Langis Michaud, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
A successful practice takes a village—doctors of optometry and paraoptometric staff—to make it work and even prosper. Toward that end, the AOA has created a trove of practice management tools and services that can power practices forward in a profession and health care landscape that increasingly demands doctors practice at their highest levels and creates greater opportunities to develop and empower paraoptometric staff. These days, change is out of necessity.
A recent #AskAOA webinar, hosted by the AOA Third Party Center, offered helpful advice for how doctors can address and respond to clawbacks.
Most states require health care providers, including doctors of optometry, to report cases of abuse of children and elderly adults. AOA members are invited to attend an important webinar on the serious subject of human trafficking.