- CL-AOACLCS presents Clinical Controversies in Contact Lens Care for Today
- CL-AOA CLCS Presents: 2022 Contact Lens Controversies
- CL-Building a Medical Contact Lens Practice
- CL-Challenging Cases in Keratoconus
- CL-Contact Lens Troubleshooting- Getting It Right after Getting it Wrong
- CL-Highlights from the CLEAR Report
- CL-Introducing Scleral Lenses into Your Practice
- CL-Introduction to Scleral Lens Contact Fitting and Practice
- CL-Myopia Management Grand Rounds - From Research to Practice
- CL-Ortho-K Clinical Tips and Practice Marketing Strategies
- CL-Prescribing Orthokeratology for Myopia Management
- CL-Scleral Contact Lenses: A Hands-on Fitting Workshop
- CL-TL;DR: Upcoming Innovations in Cornea and Contact Lenses
- CL-Top 20 Scleral Lens Complications - Rapid Fire
CL-Contact Lens Workshop
This two hour presentation is an interactive, workshop format where principles of scleral contact lenses are discussed. A didactic program will include tips on insertion, removal, fitting, evaluating and troubleshooting scleral lenses. Following the didactic portion, a hands-on practical portion experimenting with scleral profilometry, inserting lenses, and evaluation the fit with slit lamps and OCTs.
Shalu Pal, O.D.
Jason Compton, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
The AOA’s new micro-credential program for optometric surgical assisting delivers big with a thoughtfully designed course that equips your clinic staff with specialized knowledge and skills.
Learn how AOAExcel® endorsed business partner Laurel Road can help maximize your finances.