- CL-AOA CLCS Presents: 2022 Contact Lens Controversies
- CL-Building a Medical Contact Lens Practice
- CL-Challenging Cases in Keratoconus
- CL-Implementing Myopia Control with Standard and Specialty Lenses
- CL-Introduction to Scleral Lens Contact Fitting and Practice
- CL-New Contact Lens Technology for the New Generation of Presbyopes
- CL-Scleral Contact Lenses: A Hands-on Fitting Workshop
- CL-Top 20 Scleral Lens Complications - Rapid Fire
CL-Highlights from the CLEAR Report
The BCLA Contact Lens Evidence-based Academic Report (CLEAR) was published in March 2021 and includes more than 300 pages across 11 papers. The report was coordinated by 10 committee chairs and was written by 102 authors based in 16 countries. This lecture will review three key areas from the CLEAR report; terminology and standard abbreviations, lens selection and scleral lenses. Learning Objectives
Melissa Barnett, O.D.
Jason Compton, O.D.
Renee Reeder, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
In response to Hurricane Ian, the federal government takes steps to ease the pains of disaster recovery in Florida. Learn more about the federal waivers—and how you can help colleagues affected by disaster.
The AOA has created a trove of practice management tools and services that can power practices forward in a profession and health care landscape that increasingly demands doctors practice at their highest levels and creates greater opportunities to develop and empower paraoptometric staff. These days, change is out of necessity.