- CL-AOACLCS presents Clinical Controversies in Contact Lens Care for Today
- CL-AOA CLCS Presents: 2022 Contact Lens Controversies
- CL-Building a Medical Contact Lens Practice
- CL-Challenging Cases in Keratoconus
- CL-Contact Lens Troubleshooting- Getting It Right after Getting it Wrong
- CL-Contact Lens Workshop
- CL-Highlights from the CLEAR Report
- CL-Introduction to Scleral Lens Contact Fitting and Practice
- CL-Myopia Management Grand Rounds - From Research to Practice
- CL-Ortho-K Clinical Tips and Practice Marketing Strategies
- CL-Prescribing Orthokeratology for Myopia Management
- CL-Scleral Contact Lenses: A Hands-on Fitting Workshop
- CL-TL;DR: Upcoming Innovations in Cornea and Contact Lenses
- CL-Top 20 Scleral Lens Complications - Rapid Fire
CL-Introducing Scleral Lenses into Your Practice
Scleral contact lenses have an opportunity to improve many optometric practices. These contact lenses can help patients with unique visual needs when other contact lenses are not an option. This is especially true for patients who are struggling in their current contact lenses. This course will review the many applications of scleral contact lenses and the fitting techniques to optimize success and begin fitting this type of lens in your practice. It will also include case examples to strengthen the arguments in the lecture
Erick Henderson, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
The AOA’s new micro-credential program for optometric surgical assisting delivers big with a thoughtfully designed course that equips your clinic staff with specialized knowledge and skills.
Learn how AOAExcel® endorsed business partner Laurel Road can help maximize your finances.