- CL-AOA CLCS Presents: 2022 Contact Lens Controversies
- CL-Building a Medical Contact Lens Practice
- CL-Challenging Cases in Keratoconus
- CL-Highlights from the CLEAR Report
- CL-Implementing Myopia Control with Standard and Specialty Lenses
- CL-Introduction to Scleral Lens Contact Fitting and Practice
- CL-Scleral Contact Lenses: A Hands-on Fitting Workshop
- CL-Top 20 Scleral Lens Complications - Rapid Fire
CL-New Contact Lens Technology for the New Generation of Presbyopes
Today's presbyopes enter our offices with new visual issues they face and new expectations from their eye care provider. There has also been an increase in the demand of comfortable wearing experiences from their contact lenses as many patients now have more issues with ocular surface dryness than ever before. New technology has emerged with the promise of improving visual performance in soft and scleral contact lenses which also meet patients' demand for comfortable contact lens wearing experiences.
Nicholas Gidosh, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
Constant presence: Alliance builds reputation for patient safety advocacy
Founded five years ago, the Health Care Alliance for Patient Safety (HCAPS) is making good on its mission to advocate for patient safety and protect the fundamental doctor-patient relationship. The alliance’s advocacy will be recognized with the AOA’s Apollo Award during a ceremony at the 2023 Optometry’s Meeting® June 21-24.
What defines the value of care we provide?
Health and vision plans have not adapted and grown with the care we deliver but hold back optometry’s momentum.
How to speak the universal language of care
How to create a bilingual and culturally sensitive practice, why it matters to patients and how it can set you apart from the competition.