- CL-AOACLCS presents Clinical Controversies in Contact Lens Care for Today
- CL-AOA CLCS Presents: 2022 Contact Lens Controversies
- CL-Building a Medical Contact Lens Practice
- CL-Challenging Cases in Keratoconus
- CL-Contact Lens Troubleshooting- Getting It Right after Getting it Wrong
- CL-Contact Lens Workshop
- CL-Highlights from the CLEAR Report
- CL-Introducing Scleral Lenses into Your Practice
- CL-Introduction to Scleral Lens Contact Fitting and Practice
- CL-Myopia Management Grand Rounds - From Research to Practice
- CL-Ortho-K Clinical Tips and Practice Marketing Strategies
- CL-Scleral Contact Lenses: A Hands-on Fitting Workshop
- CL-TL;DR: Upcoming Innovations in Cornea and Contact Lenses
- CL-Top 20 Scleral Lens Complications - Rapid Fire
CL-Prescribing Orthokeratology for Myopia Management
This case driven, 1-hour course focuses on how to prescribe troubleshoot orthokeratology fitting with respect to myopia management. It explains the how to approach orthokeratology fitting, how to select patients and how to troubleshoot common fitting adjustments. Combination treatments, follow-up, treatment discontinuation and risks of contact lens use in children is also discussed.
Melanie Frogozo, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
The AOA’s new micro-credential program for optometric surgical assisting delivers big with a thoughtfully designed course that equips your clinic staff with specialized knowledge and skills.
Learn how AOAExcel® endorsed business partner Laurel Road can help maximize your finances.