- CL-AOACLCS presents Clinical Controversies in Contact Lens Care for Today
- CL-AOA CLCS Presents: 2022 Contact Lens Controversies
- CL-Building a Medical Contact Lens Practice
- CL-Challenging Cases in Keratoconus
- CL-Contact Lens Troubleshooting- Getting It Right after Getting it Wrong
- CL-Contact Lens Workshop
- CL-Highlights from the CLEAR Report
- CL-Introducing Scleral Lenses into Your Practice
- CL-Introduction to Scleral Lens Contact Fitting and Practice
- CL-Myopia Management Grand Rounds - From Research to Practice
- CL-Ortho-K Clinical Tips and Practice Marketing Strategies
- CL-Prescribing Orthokeratology for Myopia Management
- CL-TL;DR: Upcoming Innovations in Cornea and Contact Lenses
- CL-Top 20 Scleral Lens Complications - Rapid Fire
CL-Scleral Contact Lenses: A Hands-on Fitting Workshop
Scleral lenses are the fastest growing segment of the gas permeable (GP) contact lens industry. From keratoconus to trauma to healthy eyes, sclerals are making a profound impact on our patients' quality of life. This is a hands-on course that gives practitioners immediate experience and feedback in fitting scleral contact lenses. Through this interactive format, they will gain valuable experience in the utilization of technology, optimal scleral lens fitting procedures, and how to avoid and troubleshoot the most common complications.
Susan Gromacki, O.D.
Clark Chang, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
Learn how you can apply or nominate a doctor of optometry for the 2024 AOA Leadership Institute.