- CL-AOA CLCS Presents: 2022 Contact Lens Controversies
- CL-Building a Medical Contact Lens Practice
- CL-Challenging Cases in Keratoconus
- CL-Highlights from the CLEAR Report
- CL-Implementing Myopia Control with Standard and Specialty Lenses
- CL-Introduction to Scleral Lens Contact Fitting and Practice
- CL-New Contact Lens Technology for the New Generation of Presbyopes
- CL-Top 20 Scleral Lens Complications - Rapid Fire
CL-Scleral Contact Lenses: A Hands-on Fitting Workshop
Scleral lenses are the fastest growing segment of the gas permeable (GP) contact lens industry. From keratoconus to trauma to healthy eyes, sclerals are making a profound impact on our patients' quality of life. This is a hands-on course that gives practitioners immediate experience and feedback in fitting scleral contact lenses. Through this interactive format, they will gain valuable experience in the utilization of technology, optimal scleral lens fitting procedures, and how to avoid and troubleshoot the most common complications.
Susan Gromacki, O.D.
Clark Chang, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
In response to Hurricane Ian, the federal government takes steps to ease the pains of disaster recovery in Florida. Learn more about the federal waivers—and how you can help colleagues affected by disaster.
The AOA has created a trove of practice management tools and services that can power practices forward in a profession and health care landscape that increasingly demands doctors practice at their highest levels and creates greater opportunities to develop and empower paraoptometric staff. These days, change is out of necessity.