- CL-AOA CLCS Presents: 2022 Contact Lens Controversies
- CL-Building a Medical Contact Lens Practice
- CL-Challenging Cases in Keratoconus
- CL-Highlights from the CLEAR Report
- CL-Implementing Myopia Control with Standard and Specialty Lenses
- CL-Introduction to Scleral Lens Contact Fitting and Practice
- CL-New Contact Lens Technology for the New Generation of Presbyopes
- CL-Scleral Contact Lenses: A Hands-on Fitting Workshop
CL-Top 20 Scleral Lens Complications - Rapid Fire
As we all continue to learn how to fit scleral lenses, we are bound to run into more and more complications. How to manage these complications is the key. This course will review the top 20 most common and more advanced complications that arise with fitting contact lenses from patient discomfort, fitting issues, corneal complications and compliance. Photos and OCT images will be used to demonstrate the before and after photos with the fixes made.
Shalu Pal, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
Doctors of optometry challenge reasoning behind proposed Eyeglass Rule changes at FTC workshop
The recent workshop heard testimony from various stakeholders on the potential impact that proposed changes to the Eyeglass Rule might have on consumer choice and the burden on the practices of doctors of optometry and ophthalmology, which are already understaffed and saddled with other federal regulation. The Federal Trade Commission will use the feedback to determine whether to go forward with its recommendations.
Common coding Qs answered
These are the coding questions your colleagues are asking—and the answers from the AOA’s experts could help you.
The heat is on: Ensure patients’ protective eyewear is, too
Some doctors of optometry may see an increase in patients seeking care during the summer months, whether they’re playing sports or battling dry air conditions. Be prepared to share your expertise.