- CL-AOA CLCS Presents: 2022 Contact Lens Controversies
- CL-Building a Medical Contact Lens Practice
- CL-Challenging Cases in Keratoconus
- CL-Highlights from the CLEAR Report
- CL-Implementing Myopia Control with Standard and Specialty Lenses
- CL-Introduction to Scleral Lens Contact Fitting and Practice
- CL-New Contact Lens Technology for the New Generation of Presbyopes
- CL-Scleral Contact Lenses: A Hands-on Fitting Workshop
CL-Top 20 Scleral Lens Complications - Rapid Fire
As we all continue to learn how to fit scleral lenses, we are bound to run into more and more complications. How to manage these complications is the key. This course will review the top 20 most common and more advanced complications that arise with fitting contact lenses from patient discomfort, fitting issues, corneal complications and compliance. Photos and OCT images will be used to demonstrate the before and after photos with the fixes made.
Shalu Pal, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
A successful practice takes a village—doctors of optometry and paraoptometric staff—to make it work and even prosper. Toward that end, the AOA has created a trove of practice management tools and services that can power practices forward in a profession and health care landscape that increasingly demands doctors practice at their highest levels and creates greater opportunities to develop and empower paraoptometric staff. These days, change is out of necessity.
A recent #AskAOA webinar, hosted by the AOA Third Party Center, offered helpful advice for how doctors can address and respond to clawbacks.
Most states require health care providers, including doctors of optometry, to report cases of abuse of children and elderly adults. AOA members are invited to attend an important webinar on the serious subject of human trafficking.