- EJ-Ethical and Legal Considerations of Genetic Testing and Gene Therapy
- EJ-Failure to Diagnose in Eye Care
- EJ-Judicious Prescribing: A Review of Commonly Used Oral Narcotics and their Appropriate Use
- EJ-Medical Malpractice Issues with Advancements in Optometry
- EJ-Social Media - It's Legally More Than Just "Likes." What a Optometric Physician & Staff Should Know.
EJ-Eye Doctor's Product Liability
This course will cover some aspects involving the product liability that can stem from, primarily, contact lenses and eyeglasses, See the outline for more details.
Theresa Fleming, O.D., J.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
Changes in coding and reimbursements worth knowing. Meanwhile, with the clock winding down on 2024, the AOA continues to press for Congress to act on reforms that would give doctors of optometry an annual, permanent inflationary Medicare payment tied to the Medicare Economic Index.
🔊 Hear why colleagues say the annual AOA and AOSA member meeting is the place to be this June 19-22, 2024, and learn how you can get priority access to registration before everyone else this January.
Check out how InfantSEE® used donations in 2023 and consider making an end-of-year gift to support the program in 2024 and beyond.