- FV-Binocular Vision in the Face of Today's Myopia Management
- FV-Building Blocks for Assessment & Treatment of Binocular Vision Disorders
- FV-Children and Their Devices
- FV-Evaluation and Management of Patients with Special Needs
- FV-Identification, Treatment and Management of Traumatic/Acquired Brain Injury
- FV-Infant and Toddler Examination Workshop
- FV-Insights into Autism
- FV-Long-term Visual Issues with Virtual School
- FV-Neuroplasticity: It is Never Too Late For The Brain to Change
- FV-Prescribing for Refractive Errors in Young Children
- FV-Providing Visual care to Patients on the Autism Spectrum
- FV-Sports Centered Eye Exams: Integrating performance vision concepts into Primary Eye Care
- FV-Sports Vision Grand Rounds
- FV-Sports Vision Series - Sports Vision Testing & Evaluation
- FV-The Vision and Learning Link - The Impact of Unidentified Vision Conditions on Learning
- FV-Training the Athlete's Visual System: What the Research is Telling Us
- FV-Visual Evaluation of the Child with Special Needs
- FV-Why You Should be an InfantSEE provider
- FV-Workshop: Establishing Sports Vision in a Practice
FV-Evidence-Based Refractive Prescribing for Pediatric Patients
An overview of emmetropization research establishes effective management guidelines. Ametropia compensation for children under age 6 years is highlighted with consideration of refractive error magnitude, age, developmental milestones, binocular vision status, and research-based evidence. Clinical decisions concerning wear time and correction mode are discussed.
Graham Erickson, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
The AOA’s new micro-credential program for optometric surgical assisting delivers big with a thoughtfully designed course that equips your clinic staff with specialized knowledge and skills.
Learn how AOAExcel® endorsed business partner Laurel Road can help maximize your finances.