- FV-Binocular Vision in the Face of Today's Myopia Management
- FV-Building Blocks for Assessment & Treatment of Binocular Vision Disorders
- FV-Children and Their Devices
- FV-Evaluation and Management of Patients with Special Needs
- FV-Evidence-Based Refractive Prescribing for Pediatric Patients
- FV-Identification, Treatment and Management of Traumatic/Acquired Brain Injury
- FV-Infant and Toddler Examination Workshop
- FV-Insights into Autism
- FV-Long-term Visual Issues with Virtual School
- FV-Neuroplasticity: It is Never Too Late For The Brain to Change
- FV-Providing Visual care to Patients on the Autism Spectrum
- FV-Sports Centered Eye Exams: Integrating performance vision concepts into Primary Eye Care
- FV-Sports Vision Grand Rounds
- FV-Sports Vision Series - Sports Vision Testing & Evaluation
- FV-The Vision and Learning Link - The Impact of Unidentified Vision Conditions on Learning
- FV-Training the Athlete's Visual System: What the Research is Telling Us
- FV-Visual Evaluation of the Child with Special Needs
- FV-Why You Should be an InfantSEE provider
- FV-Workshop: Establishing Sports Vision in a Practice
FV-Prescribing for Refractive Errors in Young Children
This course reviews factors to consider when prescribing for refractive errors in young children. Developmental aspects of hyperopia, astigmatism, myopia and anisometropia will be reviewed as they relate to the management of refractive errors. Prescribing guidelines based on patient age and visual findings will be provided. Audience interaction will be through polling for various cases.
Ida Chung, OD
AOA Expiration Date:
Changes in coding and reimbursements worth knowing. Meanwhile, with the clock winding down on 2024, the AOA continues to press for Congress to act on reforms that would give doctors of optometry an annual, permanent inflationary Medicare payment tied to the Medicare Economic Index.
🔊 Hear why colleagues say the annual AOA and AOSA member meeting is the place to be this June 19-22, 2024, and learn how you can get priority access to registration before everyone else this January.
Check out how InfantSEE® used donations in 2023 and consider making an end-of-year gift to support the program in 2024 and beyond.