- FV-Binocular Vision in the Face of Today's Myopia Management
- FV-Building Blocks for Assessment & Treatment of Binocular Vision Disorders
- FV-Children and Their Devices
- FV-Evaluation and Management of Patients with Special Needs
- FV-Evidence-Based Refractive Prescribing for Pediatric Patients
- FV-Identification, Treatment and Management of Traumatic/Acquired Brain Injury
- FV-Infant and Toddler Examination Workshop
- FV-Insights into Autism
- FV-Long-term Visual Issues with Virtual School
- FV-Neuroplasticity: It is Never Too Late For The Brain to Change
- FV-Prescribing for Refractive Errors in Young Children
- FV-Sports Centered Eye Exams: Integrating performance vision concepts into Primary Eye Care
- FV-Sports Vision Grand Rounds
- FV-Sports Vision Series - Sports Vision Testing & Evaluation
- FV-The Vision and Learning Link - The Impact of Unidentified Vision Conditions on Learning
- FV-Training the Athlete's Visual System: What the Research is Telling Us
- FV-Visual Evaluation of the Child with Special Needs
- FV-Why You Should be an InfantSEE provider
- FV-Workshop: Establishing Sports Vision in a Practice
FV-Providing Visual care to Patients on the Autism Spectrum
This course will provide and overview of patients on the autism spectrum and how to best provide for them in the clinical setting. Pearls for scheduling and maximizing the office experience will be discussed. Examination techniques to assist in gathering information from non-verbal patients will be detailed.
Angela Howell, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
Changes in coding and reimbursements worth knowing. Meanwhile, with the clock winding down on 2024, the AOA continues to press for Congress to act on reforms that would give doctors of optometry an annual, permanent inflationary Medicare payment tied to the Medicare Economic Index.
🔊 Hear why colleagues say the annual AOA and AOSA member meeting is the place to be this June 19-22, 2024, and learn how you can get priority access to registration before everyone else this January.
Check out how InfantSEE® used donations in 2023 and consider making an end-of-year gift to support the program in 2024 and beyond.