- FV-Children and Their Devices
- FV-Evaluation and Management of Patients with Special Needs
- FV-Identification, Treatment and Management of Traumatic/Acquired Brain Injury
- FV-Infant and Toddler Examination Workshop
- FV-Insights into Autism
- FV-Neuroplasticity: It is Never Too Late For The Brain to Change
- FV-Prescribing for Refractive Errors in Young Children
- FV-Providing Visual care to Patients on the Autism Spectrum
- FV-Sports Centered Eye Exams: Integrating performance vision concepts into Primary Eye Care
- FV-Sports Vision Series - Sports Vision Testing & Evaluation
- FV-The Vision and Learning Link - The Impact of Unidentified Vision Conditions on Learning
- FV-Visual Evaluation of the Child with Special Needs
- FV-Workshop: Establishing Sports Vision in a Practice
FV-Training the Athlete's Visual System: What the Research is Telling Us
Sports Vision Performance is a field that works to enhance an athlete's visual system to maximize athletic performance. This course seeks to explore the literature involving visual training programs shown to have benefit in athletic performance in a variety of sports popular in the United States. The course will also discuss appropriate metrics to determine success in each of these sports.
Matthew Roe, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
A successful practice takes a village—doctors of optometry and paraoptometric staff—to make it work and even prosper. Toward that end, the AOA has created a trove of practice management tools and services that can power practices forward in a profession and health care landscape that increasingly demands doctors practice at their highest levels and creates greater opportunities to develop and empower paraoptometric staff. These days, change is out of necessity.
A recent #AskAOA webinar, hosted by the AOA Third Party Center, offered helpful advice for how doctors can address and respond to clawbacks.
Most states require health care providers, including doctors of optometry, to report cases of abuse of children and elderly adults. AOA members are invited to attend an important webinar on the serious subject of human trafficking.