- FV-Binocular Vision in the Face of Today's Myopia Management
- FV-Building Blocks for Assessment & Treatment of Binocular Vision Disorders
- FV-Children and Their Devices
- FV-Evaluation and Management of Patients with Special Needs
- FV-Evidence-Based Refractive Prescribing for Pediatric Patients
- FV-Identification, Treatment and Management of Traumatic/Acquired Brain Injury
- FV-Infant and Toddler Examination Workshop
- FV-Insights into Autism
- FV-Long-term Visual Issues with Virtual School
- FV-Neuroplasticity: It is Never Too Late For The Brain to Change
- FV-Prescribing for Refractive Errors in Young Children
- FV-Providing Visual care to Patients on the Autism Spectrum
- FV-Sports Centered Eye Exams: Integrating performance vision concepts into Primary Eye Care
- FV-Sports Vision Grand Rounds
- FV-Sports Vision Series - Sports Vision Testing & Evaluation
- FV-The Vision and Learning Link - The Impact of Unidentified Vision Conditions on Learning
- FV-Training the Athlete's Visual System: What the Research is Telling Us
- FV-Visual Evaluation of the Child with Special Needs
- FV-Workshop: Establishing Sports Vision in a Practice
FV-Why You Should be an InfantSEE provider
This course reviews the InfantSEE program and the role of Optometrists in providing comprehensive eye and vision care for infants. Developmental milestones for vision and general development will be reviewed. Test selection to enable a successful examination will be reviewed. Patient cases with audience interaction via polling will be presented.
Ida Chung, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
The AOA’s new micro-credential program for optometric surgical assisting delivers big with a thoughtfully designed course that equips your clinic staff with specialized knowledge and skills.
Learn how AOAExcel® endorsed business partner Laurel Road can help maximize your finances.