- GL-Beyond Drops: Surgical Considerations in Glaucoma
- GL-Drop the Drops: Glaucoma Treatment Options for Patients with OSD
- GL-First Line Glaucoma Treatment...What is It
- GL-Get To Know Your MIGS
- GL-Glaucoma Masqueraders
- GL-Intracranial Pressure in Glaucoma
- GL-Now What?...My Patient is Progressing!
- GL-Ocular Surface Preservation for the Glaucoma Patient. Prevent Defense is the Best Offense.
- GL-Problem Solving in Glaucoma Management
- GL-Referral Center Rounds: Mysterious Reasons of Elevated IOP
- GL-The Angle Closure Spectrum Simplified
- GL-The Laser and Surgical Management of Glaucoma
- GL-The OD's Role in the Management of MIGS in 2022
- GL-The Secondary Glaucomas: From the OD and MD Perspective
- GL-Treating Glaucoma with Confidence
- GL-Utilizing OCT Technology to Differentiate Glaucoma Suspects from Early Manifest Disease
GL-Co-Management of Glaucoma Laser and MIGS Procedures
Approximately 3 million Americans have glaucoma which accounts for 9-12% of all blindness in the US. Glaucoma management typically involves topical eyedrop therapy however we have seen an uptick in alternative treatments such as lasers and MIGS. This has been further reinforced by recent studies which demonstrate the safety and effectiveness of these surgeries. This course will review patient selection, the procedure, post-op regimens and how to handle both short-term and long-term complications associated with these procedures.
Anupam Laul, O.D.
Matthew Bovenzi, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
Changes in coding and reimbursements worth knowing. Meanwhile, with the clock winding down on 2024, the AOA continues to press for Congress to act on reforms that would give doctors of optometry an annual, permanent inflationary Medicare payment tied to the Medicare Economic Index.
🔊 Hear why colleagues say the annual AOA and AOSA member meeting is the place to be this June 19-22, 2024, and learn how you can get priority access to registration before everyone else this January.
Check out how InfantSEE® used donations in 2023 and consider making an end-of-year gift to support the program in 2024 and beyond.