- GL-Co-Management of Glaucoma Laser and MIGS Procedures
- GL-Glaucoma Masqueraders
- GL-Maximizing OCT Interpretation in Glaucoma
- GL-Now What?...My Patient is Progressing!
- GL-Ocular Surface Preservation for the Glaucoma Patient. Prevent Defense is the Best Offense.
- GL-Problem Solving in Glaucoma Management
- GL-Referral Center Rounds: Mysterious Reasons of Elevated IOP
- GL-The Laser and Surgical Management of Glaucoma
- GL-The OD's Role in the Management of MIGS in 2022
- GL-The Secondary Glaucomas: From the OD and MD Perspective
- GL-Utilizing OCT Technology to Differentiate Glaucoma Suspects from Early Manifest Disease
GL-First Line Glaucoma Treatment...What is It
Traditional first line therapy for glaucoma treatment has historically been topical glaucoma medications, but with new studies supporting selective laser trabeculoplasty and the recent addition of glaucoma drug delivery to the market the debate has begun. This course will include three instructors, each taking a side, and debating the current literature on topical glaucoma medications vs SLT vs glaucoma drug delivery as first line therapy for our glaucoma patients.
Justin Schweitzer, O.D.
Walter Whitley, O.D.
Nathan Lighthizer, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
In response to Hurricane Ian, the federal government takes steps to ease the pains of disaster recovery in Florida. Learn more about the federal waivers—and how you can help colleagues affected by disaster.
The AOA has created a trove of practice management tools and services that can power practices forward in a profession and health care landscape that increasingly demands doctors practice at their highest levels and creates greater opportunities to develop and empower paraoptometric staff. These days, change is out of necessity.