- GL-Co-Management of Glaucoma Laser and MIGS Procedures
- GL-Glaucoma Masqueraders
- GL-Maximizing OCT Interpretation in Glaucoma
- GL-Now What?...My Patient is Progressing!
- GL-Ocular Surface Preservation for the Glaucoma Patient. Prevent Defense is the Best Offense.
- GL-Problem Solving in Glaucoma Management
- GL-Referral Center Rounds: Mysterious Reasons of Elevated IOP
- GL-The Laser and Surgical Management of Glaucoma
- GL-The OD's Role in the Management of MIGS in 2022
- GL-The Secondary Glaucomas: From the OD and MD Perspective
- GL-Utilizing OCT Technology to Differentiate Glaucoma Suspects from Early Manifest Disease
GL-First Line Glaucoma Treatment...What is It
Traditional first line therapy for glaucoma treatment has historically been topical glaucoma medications, but with new studies supporting selective laser trabeculoplasty and the recent addition of glaucoma drug delivery to the market the debate has begun. This course will include three instructors, each taking a side, and debating the current literature on topical glaucoma medications vs SLT vs glaucoma drug delivery as first line therapy for our glaucoma patients.
Justin Schweitzer, O.D.
Walter Whitley, O.D.
Nathan Lighthizer, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
Constant presence: Alliance builds reputation for patient safety advocacy
Founded five years ago, the Health Care Alliance for Patient Safety (HCAPS) is making good on its mission to advocate for patient safety and protect the fundamental doctor-patient relationship. The alliance’s advocacy will be recognized with the AOA’s Apollo Award during a ceremony at the 2023 Optometry’s Meeting® June 21-24.
What defines the value of care we provide?
Health and vision plans have not adapted and grown with the care we deliver but hold back optometry’s momentum.
How to speak the universal language of care
How to create a bilingual and culturally sensitive practice, why it matters to patients and how it can set you apart from the competition.