- GL-Co-Management of Glaucoma Laser and MIGS Procedures
- GL-First Line Glaucoma Treatment...What is It
- GL-Glaucoma Masqueraders
- GL-Maximizing OCT Interpretation in Glaucoma
- GL-Ocular Surface Preservation for the Glaucoma Patient. Prevent Defense is the Best Offense.
- GL-Problem Solving in Glaucoma Management
- GL-Referral Center Rounds: Mysterious Reasons of Elevated IOP
- GL-The Laser and Surgical Management of Glaucoma
- GL-The OD's Role in the Management of MIGS in 2022
- GL-The Secondary Glaucomas: From the OD and MD Perspective
- GL-Utilizing OCT Technology to Differentiate Glaucoma Suspects from Early Manifest Disease
GL-Now What?...My Patient is Progressing!
What are the next steps when a patient with glaucoma is not stable after treatment has been initiated? This course will review a variety of different scenarios and treatment options to address the common problem that many optometrists encounter. What do I do next? Diagnosing glaucoma can be challenging, but as challenging is knowing what to do next when the patient continues to progress.
Justin Schweitzer, O.D.
Walter Whitley, O.D.
Nathan Lighthizer, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
In response to Hurricane Ian, the federal government takes steps to ease the pains of disaster recovery in Florida. Learn more about the federal waivers—and how you can help colleagues affected by disaster.
The AOA has created a trove of practice management tools and services that can power practices forward in a profession and health care landscape that increasingly demands doctors practice at their highest levels and creates greater opportunities to develop and empower paraoptometric staff. These days, change is out of necessity.