- GL-Beyond Drops: Surgical Considerations in Glaucoma
- GL-Co-Management of Glaucoma Laser and MIGS Procedures
- GL-Drop the Drops: Glaucoma Treatment Options for Patients with OSD
- GL-First Line Glaucoma Treatment...What is It
- GL-Get To Know Your MIGS
- GL-Glaucoma Masqueraders
- GL-Intracranial Pressure in Glaucoma
- GL-Ocular Surface Preservation for the Glaucoma Patient. Prevent Defense is the Best Offense.
- GL-Problem Solving in Glaucoma Management
- GL-Referral Center Rounds: Mysterious Reasons of Elevated IOP
- GL-The Angle Closure Spectrum Simplified
- GL-The Laser and Surgical Management of Glaucoma
- GL-The OD's Role in the Management of MIGS in 2022
- GL-The Secondary Glaucomas: From the OD and MD Perspective
- GL-Treating Glaucoma with Confidence
- GL-Utilizing OCT Technology to Differentiate Glaucoma Suspects from Early Manifest Disease
GL-Now What?...My Patient is Progressing!
What are the next steps when a patient with glaucoma is not stable after treatment has been initiated? This course will review a variety of different scenarios and treatment options to address the common problem that many optometrists encounter. What do I do next? Diagnosing glaucoma can be challenging, but as challenging is knowing what to do next when the patient continues to progress.
Justin Schweitzer, O.D.
Walter Whitley, O.D.
Nathan Lighthizer, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
Learn about the priority federal issues that hundreds of optometrists and optometry students will take to Capitol Hill as part of optometry’s single-largest annual advocacy gathering, April 14-16, and how you can join.
Although about 13% of the U.S. population is Black, they are woefully underrepresented in optometry. They represent about 2% of practicing doctors of optometry and a little over 3% of full-time students in optometry schools and colleges, according to studies. Black doctors of optometry seek to grow those numbers.