- GL-Co-Management of Glaucoma Laser and MIGS Procedures
- GL-First Line Glaucoma Treatment...What is It
- GL-Glaucoma Masqueraders
- GL-Maximizing OCT Interpretation in Glaucoma
- GL-Now What?...My Patient is Progressing!
- GL-Problem Solving in Glaucoma Management
- GL-Referral Center Rounds: Mysterious Reasons of Elevated IOP
- GL-The Laser and Surgical Management of Glaucoma
- GL-The OD's Role in the Management of MIGS in 2022
- GL-The Secondary Glaucomas: From the OD and MD Perspective
- GL-Utilizing OCT Technology to Differentiate Glaucoma Suspects from Early Manifest Disease
GL-Ocular Surface Preservation for the Glaucoma Patient. Prevent Defense is the Best Offense.
Both surgical and medical glaucoma therapies can have significant implications on the health of the ocular surface and therefore on the vision and quality of life of the patient. These ocular surface implications are often overlooked and under treated until ocular surface disease reaches a critical level of severity. This presentation will focus on the connections between these two ocular conditions and ways to acknowledge and treat them both concurrently. Discussion will focus on the many interactions of various glaucoma therapies on the ocular surface and ways to treat glaucoma while maintaining a healthy ocular surface.
Jacob Lang, O.D.
Vin Dang, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
Constant presence: Alliance builds reputation for patient safety advocacy
Founded five years ago, the Health Care Alliance for Patient Safety (HCAPS) is making good on its mission to advocate for patient safety and protect the fundamental doctor-patient relationship. The alliance’s advocacy will be recognized with the AOA’s Apollo Award during a ceremony at the 2023 Optometry’s Meeting® June 21-24.
What defines the value of care we provide?
Health and vision plans have not adapted and grown with the care we deliver but hold back optometry’s momentum.
How to speak the universal language of care
How to create a bilingual and culturally sensitive practice, why it matters to patients and how it can set you apart from the competition.