- GL-Beyond Drops: Surgical Considerations in Glaucoma
- GL-Co-Management of Glaucoma Laser and MIGS Procedures
- GL-Drop the Drops: Glaucoma Treatment Options for Patients with OSD
- GL-First Line Glaucoma Treatment...What is It
- GL-Get To Know Your MIGS
- GL-Glaucoma Masqueraders
- GL-Intracranial Pressure in Glaucoma
- GL-Now What?...My Patient is Progressing!
- GL-Ocular Surface Preservation for the Glaucoma Patient. Prevent Defense is the Best Offense.
- GL-Problem Solving in Glaucoma Management
- GL-The Angle Closure Spectrum Simplified
- GL-The Laser and Surgical Management of Glaucoma
- GL-The OD's Role in the Management of MIGS in 2022
- GL-The Secondary Glaucomas: From the OD and MD Perspective
- GL-Treating Glaucoma with Confidence
- GL-Utilizing OCT Technology to Differentiate Glaucoma Suspects from Early Manifest Disease
GL-Referral Center Rounds: Mysterious Reasons of Elevated IOP
This interactive course will discuss cases referred for elevated IOP that were initially misdiagnosed. We will discuss conditions that can be misdiagnosed and why they cause elevated IOP and create a list of differentials. Through electronic polling, which will provide instantaneous feedback, doctors will be able to get real time feedback with clinical cases.
Bobby Saenz, O.D.
Mitch Ibach, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
Learn about the priority federal issues that hundreds of optometrists and optometry students will take to Capitol Hill as part of optometry’s single-largest annual advocacy gathering, April 14-16, and how you can join.
Although about 13% of the U.S. population is Black, they are woefully underrepresented in optometry. They represent about 2% of practicing doctors of optometry and a little over 3% of full-time students in optometry schools and colleges, according to studies. Black doctors of optometry seek to grow those numbers.