- GL-Co-Management of Glaucoma Laser and MIGS Procedures
- GL-First Line Glaucoma Treatment...What is It
- GL-Glaucoma Masqueraders
- GL-Maximizing OCT Interpretation in Glaucoma
- GL-Now What?...My Patient is Progressing!
- GL-Ocular Surface Preservation for the Glaucoma Patient. Prevent Defense is the Best Offense.
- GL-Problem Solving in Glaucoma Management
- GL-The Laser and Surgical Management of Glaucoma
- GL-The OD's Role in the Management of MIGS in 2022
- GL-The Secondary Glaucomas: From the OD and MD Perspective
- GL-Utilizing OCT Technology to Differentiate Glaucoma Suspects from Early Manifest Disease
GL-Referral Center Rounds: Mysterious Reasons of Elevated IOP
This interactive course will discuss cases referred for elevated IOP that were initially misdiagnosed. We will discuss conditions that can be misdiagnosed and why they cause elevated IOP and create a list of differentials. Through electronic polling, which will provide instantaneous feedback, doctors will be able to get real time feedback with clinical cases.
Bobby Saenz, O.D.
Mitch Ibach, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
In response to Hurricane Ian, the federal government takes steps to ease the pains of disaster recovery in Florida. Learn more about the federal waivers—and how you can help colleagues affected by disaster.
The AOA has created a trove of practice management tools and services that can power practices forward in a profession and health care landscape that increasingly demands doctors practice at their highest levels and creates greater opportunities to develop and empower paraoptometric staff. These days, change is out of necessity.