- GL-Co-Management of Glaucoma Laser and MIGS Procedures
- GL-First Line Glaucoma Treatment...What is It
- GL-Glaucoma Masqueraders
- GL-Maximizing OCT Interpretation in Glaucoma
- GL-Now What?...My Patient is Progressing!
- GL-Ocular Surface Preservation for the Glaucoma Patient. Prevent Defense is the Best Offense.
- GL-Problem Solving in Glaucoma Management
- GL-The Laser and Surgical Management of Glaucoma
- GL-The OD's Role in the Management of MIGS in 2022
- GL-The Secondary Glaucomas: From the OD and MD Perspective
- GL-Utilizing OCT Technology to Differentiate Glaucoma Suspects from Early Manifest Disease
GL-Referral Center Rounds: Mysterious Reasons of Elevated IOP
This interactive course will discuss cases referred for elevated IOP that were initially misdiagnosed. We will discuss conditions that can be misdiagnosed and why they cause elevated IOP and create a list of differentials. Through electronic polling, which will provide instantaneous feedback, doctors will be able to get real time feedback with clinical cases.
Bobby Saenz, O.D.
Mitch Ibach, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
Doctors of optometry challenge reasoning behind proposed Eyeglass Rule changes at FTC workshop
The recent workshop heard testimony from various stakeholders on the potential impact that proposed changes to the Eyeglass Rule might have on consumer choice and the burden on the practices of doctors of optometry and ophthalmology, which are already understaffed and saddled with other federal regulation. The Federal Trade Commission will use the feedback to determine whether to go forward with its recommendations.
Common coding Qs answered
These are the coding questions your colleagues are asking—and the answers from the AOA’s experts could help you.
The heat is on: Ensure patients’ protective eyewear is, too
Some doctors of optometry may see an increase in patients seeking care during the summer months, whether they’re playing sports or battling dry air conditions. Be prepared to share your expertise.