- GL-Co-Management of Glaucoma Laser and MIGS Procedures
- GL-First Line Glaucoma Treatment...What is It
- GL-Glaucoma Masqueraders
- GL-Maximizing OCT Interpretation in Glaucoma
- GL-Now What?...My Patient is Progressing!
- GL-Ocular Surface Preservation for the Glaucoma Patient. Prevent Defense is the Best Offense.
- GL-Problem Solving in Glaucoma Management
- GL-Referral Center Rounds: Mysterious Reasons of Elevated IOP
- GL-The OD's Role in the Management of MIGS in 2022
- GL-The Secondary Glaucomas: From the OD and MD Perspective
- GL-Utilizing OCT Technology to Differentiate Glaucoma Suspects from Early Manifest Disease
GL-The Laser and Surgical Management of Glaucoma
The practice of optometry is changing. While change is inevitable, change within the glaucoma treatment space seems to be coming exceptionally fast. Now is the perfect time to reacquaint oneself with both the basics and nuances of laser and surgical management. Dr. Mike Cymbor is both a practice owner and the medical director of a referral-based glaucoma practice. He will provide timely tips on how to wade through the vast array of laser and surgical choices to arrive at the best decision for your patients.
Michael Cymbor, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
Constant presence: Alliance builds reputation for patient safety advocacy
Founded five years ago, the Health Care Alliance for Patient Safety (HCAPS) is making good on its mission to advocate for patient safety and protect the fundamental doctor-patient relationship. The alliance’s advocacy will be recognized with the AOA’s Apollo Award during a ceremony at the 2023 Optometry’s Meeting® June 21-24.
What defines the value of care we provide?
Health and vision plans have not adapted and grown with the care we deliver but hold back optometry’s momentum.
How to speak the universal language of care
How to create a bilingual and culturally sensitive practice, why it matters to patients and how it can set you apart from the competition.