- GL-Beyond Drops: Surgical Considerations in Glaucoma
- GL-Co-Management of Glaucoma Laser and MIGS Procedures
- GL-Drop the Drops: Glaucoma Treatment Options for Patients with OSD
- GL-First Line Glaucoma Treatment...What is It
- GL-Get To Know Your MIGS
- GL-Glaucoma Masqueraders
- GL-Intracranial Pressure in Glaucoma
- GL-Now What?...My Patient is Progressing!
- GL-Ocular Surface Preservation for the Glaucoma Patient. Prevent Defense is the Best Offense.
- GL-Problem Solving in Glaucoma Management
- GL-Referral Center Rounds: Mysterious Reasons of Elevated IOP
- GL-The Angle Closure Spectrum Simplified
- GL-The Laser and Surgical Management of Glaucoma
- GL-The OD's Role in the Management of MIGS in 2022
- GL-The Secondary Glaucomas: From the OD and MD Perspective
- GL-Utilizing OCT Technology to Differentiate Glaucoma Suspects from Early Manifest Disease
GL-Treating Glaucoma with Confidence
Glaucoma as a disease state is a condition optometrists need to be comfortable treating and managing if they want to have a successful optometry practice. Often glaucoma, specifically Primary open-angle glaucoma (POAG) is overlooked because eye care practitioners aren't always evaluating all of the minutiae of specific exam components in a way that will provide early detection of glaucoma suspects. Once glaucoma suspects are properly identified, being able to confidently manage these patients through their glaucoma journey will be critical. Ensuring that the patient is under control and co-managing with a surgeon to provide surgical care is critical to lengthening the patient's vision and quality of life. This course will examine the important information needed to identify the glaucoma suspects, begin a treatment plan, and maintain appropriate long term management of the patient's visual wellbeing.
Erick Henderson, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
The AOA’s new micro-credential program for optometric surgical assisting delivers big with a thoughtfully designed course that equips your clinic staff with specialized knowledge and skills.
Learn how AOAExcel® endorsed business partner Laurel Road can help maximize your finances.