- GO-A Guide to Effectively Communicating Patient Education
- GO-Addressing Mental Health in the Classroom
- GO-Artificial Intelligence Friend or Foe
- GO-Beauty and Two Beasts. How to Have Conversations When You Know Nothing About Make-up and the Ocular Surface Health Beyond: See Make-up, Make-up Bad.
- GO-Chairside Skills for Laser Procedures
- GO-Clinical Grand Rounds
- GO-Fundamentals of Histology and Gross Anatomy for Optometric Surgeons
- GO-Implementing Myopia Management into Practice
- GO-Innovations in Presbyopia
- GO-Introduction to Office Surgery for Optometric Surgeons
- GO-Keeping AI on the retina: A review of current state of artificial intelligence for retina disease, diagnosis, and prognosis
- GO-Let there be Light- a Modern Update
- GO-Makeup and the Eye: How Your Beauty Could Be Harming Your Eyes
- GO-Making The Right Call From Triage to Telehealth
- GO-Myopia Management: One Child at a Time (Translating theory into practice)
- GO-Ocular Urgencies and Emergencies ~ Are You Prepared?
- GO-Never Rare if in Your Chair-20 Rare Eye Conditions
- GO-Optometry 2.0. What Comprehensive Eye Care Means in 2023
- GO-Optometry and Research: Careers in Research, Funding Opportunities and the Role of The National Eye Institute
- GO-Our Transgender and Hormone Replacement Therapy Patients
- GO-Periocular Injections for Optometric Surgeons
- GO-Periocular Suturing for Optometric Surgeons
- GO-Population Aging & Optometric Service in Skilled Care Facilities
- GO-Population Aging and Optometric Service in Skilled Care Facilities - Part 2
- GO-Review of Commonly Used Eye Drops
- GO-Smart Phone Technology in Eye Care Practice – Do YOU Know What is Allowed?
- GO-Sports Vision Series Workshop: Establishing Sports Vision in Your Practice
- GO-Technology in the Vision Therapy Room
- GO-The Intersection of Psychology and Optometry
- GO-The Optometric Year in Review
- GO-Top 5 Myths of Myopia Management and How to Overcome Them
- GO-Triaging Ocular Urgencies and Emergencies
- GO-Twelve New Treatments in Eye Care That You Need to Know About
- GO-Utilizing New Technology in the Management of Ocular Disease
- GO-What About Them Bags Doc?!
GO-ICD-10-CM Interactive Workshop
This course is a 2 hour workshop for hands-on diagnosis coding of clinical examples. We will present cases, the attendees will attempt, either alone or in groups, to choose the proper diagnoses codes using the techniques and approaches learned in the 2 hour ICD-10-CM course that taught the various aspects of properly identifying ICD-10-CM codes. *This workshop requires pre-work to allow for a substantive hands-on experience*
- Download the April 2023 ICD-10-CM files from the CDC website and save to your laptop computer or Ipad. MAKE SURE YOU BRING THIS Device TO THE WORKSHOP.
- Read the ICD-10-CM guidelines, particularly the Section One, Chapter 4, Chapter 7, Chapter 18, Chapter 19, Chapter 20 and Chapter 21.
- Read ICD-10-CM Guidelines Sections 2, 3, 4
- Familiarize yourself with the Alphabetic Indices
- Familiarize yourself with the Tabular Listing
- Prepare to have challenging fun
Rebecca Wartman, O.D.
Harvey Richman, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
The AOA’s new micro-credential program for optometric surgical assisting delivers big with a thoughtfully designed course that equips your clinic staff with specialized knowledge and skills.
Learn how AOAExcel® endorsed business partner Laurel Road can help maximize your finances.