- GO-A Guide to Effectively Communicating Patient Education
- GO-Addressing Mental Health in the Classroom
- GO-Artificial Intelligence Friend or Foe
- GO-Beauty and Two Beasts. How to Have Conversations When You Know Nothing About Make-up and the Ocular Surface Health Beyond: See Make-up, Make-up Bad.
- GO-Chairside Skills for Laser Procedures
- GO-Clinical Grand Rounds
- GO-Fundamentals of Histology and Gross Anatomy for Optometric Surgeons
- GO-ICD-10-CM Interactive Workshop
- GO-Implementing Myopia Management into Practice
- GO-Innovations in Presbyopia
- GO-Keeping AI on the retina: A review of current state of artificial intelligence for retina disease, diagnosis, and prognosis
- GO-Let there be Light- a Modern Update
- GO-Makeup and the Eye: How Your Beauty Could Be Harming Your Eyes
- GO-Making The Right Call From Triage to Telehealth
- GO-Myopia Management: One Child at a Time (Translating theory into practice)
- GO-Ocular Urgencies and Emergencies ~ Are You Prepared?
- GO-Never Rare if in Your Chair-20 Rare Eye Conditions
- GO-Optometry 2.0. What Comprehensive Eye Care Means in 2023
- GO-Optometry and Research: Careers in Research, Funding Opportunities and the Role of The National Eye Institute
- GO-Our Transgender and Hormone Replacement Therapy Patients
- GO-Periocular Injections for Optometric Surgeons
- GO-Periocular Suturing for Optometric Surgeons
- GO-Population Aging & Optometric Service in Skilled Care Facilities
- GO-Population Aging and Optometric Service in Skilled Care Facilities - Part 2
- GO-Review of Commonly Used Eye Drops
- GO-Smart Phone Technology in Eye Care Practice – Do YOU Know What is Allowed?
- GO-Sports Vision Series Workshop: Establishing Sports Vision in Your Practice
- GO-Technology in the Vision Therapy Room
- GO-The Intersection of Psychology and Optometry
- GO-The Optometric Year in Review
- GO-Top 5 Myths of Myopia Management and How to Overcome Them
- GO-Triaging Ocular Urgencies and Emergencies
- GO-Twelve New Treatments in Eye Care That You Need to Know About
- GO-Utilizing New Technology in the Management of Ocular Disease
- GO-What About Them Bags Doc?!
GO-Introduction to Office Surgery for Optometric Surgeons
Attendees will be introduced to the concepts related to office based surgery to include: basic procedures, implementing procedures into practice, the philosophies on determining equipment and tools for those procedures, and reading and evaluating biopsy reports.
Richard Castillo, O.D., D.O.
AOA Expiration Date:
Learn how you can apply or nominate a doctor of optometry for the 2024 AOA Leadership Institute.