- GO-A Guide to Effectively Communicating Patient Education
- GO-Artificial Intelligence Friend or Foe
- GO-Chairside Skills for Laser Procedures
- GO-Clinical Grand Rounds
- GO-Fundamentals of Histology and Gross Anatomy for Optometric Surgeons
- GO-Implementing Myopia Management into Practice
- GO-Innovations in Presbyopia
- GO-Introduction to Office Surgery for Optometric Surgeons
- GO-Keeping AI on the retina: A review of current state of artificial intelligence for retina disease, diagnosis, and prognosis
- GO-Let there be Light- a Modern Update
- GO-Makeup and the Eye: How Your Beauty Could Be Harming Your Eyes
- GO-Making The Right Call From Triage to Telehealth
- GO-Myopia Management: One Child at a Time (Translating theory into practice)
- GO-Ocular Urgencies and Emergencies ~ Are You Prepared?
- GO-Optometry and Research: Careers in Research, Funding Opportunities and the Role of The National Eye Institute
- GO-Periocular Suturing for Optometric Surgeons
- GO-Population Aging & Optometric Service in Skilled Care Facilities
- GO-Population Aging and Optometric Service in Skilled Care Facilities - Part 2
- GO-Review of Commonly Used Eye Drops
- GO-Smart Phone Technology in Eye Care Practice – Do YOU Know What is Allowed?
- GO-Sports Vision Series Workshop: Establishing Sports Vision in Your Practice
- GO-The Intersection of Psychology and Optometry
- GO-The Optometric Year in Review
- GO-Triaging Ocular Urgencies and Emergencies
- GO-Utilizing New Technology in the Management of Ocular Disease
GO-Periocular Injections for Optometric Surgeons
Attendees will receive instruction and hands-on training to perform four basic types of injections realted to the periocular area utilized in office based procedures.
Richard Castillo, O.D., D.O.
AOA Expiration Date:
In response to Hurricane Ian, the federal government takes steps to ease the pains of disaster recovery in Florida. Learn more about the federal waivers—and how you can help colleagues affected by disaster.
The AOA has created a trove of practice management tools and services that can power practices forward in a profession and health care landscape that increasingly demands doctors practice at their highest levels and creates greater opportunities to develop and empower paraoptometric staff. These days, change is out of necessity.