- NO-An Evidence-Based Approach to Unilateral Optic Nerve Edema
- NO-Diving Deep into Concussions
- NO-ENT for the OD: Neuro-optometric Manifestations of Paranasal Sinus Disease
- NO-Sensory Systems and Neurodegenerative Processes
- NO-Sports EYEllustrated: Keep Your Head In The Game!
- NO-Swollen Optic Nerves from the OD to the Neuro-Ophthalmologist's Perspective
- NO-TBI/Concussion Examination Workshop for the Primary Care Practice
- NO-TBI: Visual Evaluation and Management
- NO-What a Pain! An Optometrist's Guide to Headaches
NO-Developing a game plan for headaches and concussion protocol
This course will give insights about headaches and concussions from both a doctor and patient perspective. Dr Nanasy, who suffered a concussion almost 3 years ago, will recount her own experiences during recovery as well as give specific details that will allow attendees to feel confident assessing headache and concussion patients in their practice.
Amanda Nanasy, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
Constant presence: Alliance builds reputation for patient safety advocacy
Founded five years ago, the Health Care Alliance for Patient Safety (HCAPS) is making good on its mission to advocate for patient safety and protect the fundamental doctor-patient relationship. The alliance’s advocacy will be recognized with the AOA’s Apollo Award during a ceremony at the 2023 Optometry’s Meeting® June 21-24.
What defines the value of care we provide?
Health and vision plans have not adapted and grown with the care we deliver but hold back optometry’s momentum.
How to speak the universal language of care
How to create a bilingual and culturally sensitive practice, why it matters to patients and how it can set you apart from the competition.