- NO-An Evidence-Based Approach to Unilateral Optic Nerve Edema
- NO-Developing a game plan for headaches and concussion protocol
- NO-Diving Deep into Concussions
- NO-Sensory Systems and Neurodegenerative Processes
- NO-Sports EYEllustrated: Keep Your Head In The Game!
- NO-Swollen Optic Nerves from the OD to the Neuro-Ophthalmologist's Perspective
- NO-TBI/Concussion Examination Workshop for the Primary Care Practice
- NO-TBI: Visual Evaluation and Management
- NO-What a Pain! An Optometrist's Guide to Headaches
NO-ENT for the OD: Neuro-optometric Manifestations of Paranasal Sinus Disease
Diseases of the paranasal sinuses will typically present with ocular manifestations and lie at the crossroads between otorhinolaryngology (ENT) and neuro-optometry. This course will review the clinical anatomy of the paranasal sinuses and discuss a spectrum of common conditions diseases which typically present in the offices of optometrists, ophthalmologists, ENT's and family practitioners.
Richard Castillo, O.D., D.O.
AOA Expiration Date:
Constant presence: Alliance builds reputation for patient safety advocacy
Founded five years ago, the Health Care Alliance for Patient Safety (HCAPS) is making good on its mission to advocate for patient safety and protect the fundamental doctor-patient relationship. The alliance’s advocacy will be recognized with the AOA’s Apollo Award during a ceremony at the 2023 Optometry’s Meeting® June 21-24.
What defines the value of care we provide?
Health and vision plans have not adapted and grown with the care we deliver but hold back optometry’s momentum.
How to speak the universal language of care
How to create a bilingual and culturally sensitive practice, why it matters to patients and how it can set you apart from the competition.