- NO-An Evidence-Based Approach to Unilateral Optic Nerve Edema
- NO-Cervicogenic Eye Pain - When the Eye is a Pain in the Neck!
- NO-Developing a game plan for headaches and concussion protocol
- NO-Diving Deep into Concussions
- NO-ENT for the OD: Neuro-optometric Manifestations of Paranasal Sinus Disease
- NO-Is This Really Glaucoma?: Glaucoma Masqueraders Round-up
- NO-Neurologic 'Dry' Eye
- NO-Pediatric Concussion: Where have We Been and Where are We Going?
- NO-Photophobia – When Light Hurts After Brain Injury, Migraine and Beyond
- NO-Pocket Aces: Alzheimer's & AMD How to Win the Hand Before It's Dealt
- NO-Sensory Systems and Neurodegenerative Processes
- NO-Sports EYEllustrated: Keep Your Head In The Game!
- NO-Swollen Optic Nerves from the OD to the Neuro-Ophthalmologist's Perspective
- NO-TBI/Concussion Examination Workshop for the Primary Care Practice
- NO-TBI: Visual Evaluation and Management
- NO-What a Pain! An Optometrist's Guide to Headaches
NO-Mechanisms of Traumatic Brain Injury
Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) evaluation and treatment is a growing field within optometry. This course will discuss the various causes of acquired and traumatic brain injury and their sequelae.
Tamara Petrosyan, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
The AOA’s new micro-credential program for optometric surgical assisting delivers big with a thoughtfully designed course that equips your clinic staff with specialized knowledge and skills.
Learn how AOAExcel® endorsed business partner Laurel Road can help maximize your finances.