- NO-An Evidence-Based Approach to Unilateral Optic Nerve Edema
- NO-Developing a game plan for headaches and concussion protocol
- NO-Diving Deep into Concussions
- NO-ENT for the OD: Neuro-optometric Manifestations of Paranasal Sinus Disease
- NO-Sensory Systems and Neurodegenerative Processes
- NO-Sports EYEllustrated: Keep Your Head In The Game!
- NO-Swollen Optic Nerves from the OD to the Neuro-Ophthalmologist's Perspective
- NO-TBI/Concussion Examination Workshop for the Primary Care Practice
- NO-What a Pain! An Optometrist's Guide to Headaches
NO-TBI: Visual Evaluation and Management
This course is designed for the optometrist and paraoptometric to gain knowledge in current diagnostic testing and treatment of vision conditions related to Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI). This course will emphasize post-concussion vision syndrome assessment and rehabilitation. Optometrists need to counsel patients on how to avoid further injury, be equipped with the tools to manage patients with TBI, and treat vision conditions that significantly impact the patient's performance and recovery.
Jennifer Simonson, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
In response to Hurricane Ian, the federal government takes steps to ease the pains of disaster recovery in Florida. Learn more about the federal waivers—and how you can help colleagues affected by disaster.
The AOA has created a trove of practice management tools and services that can power practices forward in a profession and health care landscape that increasingly demands doctors practice at their highest levels and creates greater opportunities to develop and empower paraoptometric staff. These days, change is out of necessity.