- PB-AI and Optometry: How Autonomous Technology is Changing the Way Diabetic Retinopathy and Macular Edema are Diagnosed
- PB-Basics of Infection Control
- PB-Can Implicit Bias Affect the Optometric Exam?
- PB-Focus On Vision & Health Promotion For I.D. Athletes
- PB-Health Promotion, Disease Prevention, and Patient Education in an Optometric Practice - An Interprofessional Approach
- PB-Improving Patient Communication: What Does Culture Have to Do with It?
- PB-Infection Control: Implementation in a Clinical Practice
- PB-Marijuana and Driving: Your Retina and Brain
- PB-The Opioid Epidemic and Drug Diversion
- PB-The Perils of Physician Bias: What It Means and What We Need to Do About It
PB-Population Health The Changing Healthcare System and Why Optometry Needs To Know
Population health and the Triple Aim are vital components in improving an ineffective and broken healthcare system. This course gives a broad overview of population health management and its role in expanding optometrys position in the healthcare system.
Justin Manning, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
In response to Hurricane Ian, the federal government takes steps to ease the pains of disaster recovery in Florida. Learn more about the federal waivers—and how you can help colleagues affected by disaster.
The AOA has created a trove of practice management tools and services that can power practices forward in a profession and health care landscape that increasingly demands doctors practice at their highest levels and creates greater opportunities to develop and empower paraoptometric staff. These days, change is out of necessity.