- PH-Autoimmune Disease and the Eye Series 4: The Weight is Over: New Guidelines Help Optometrists Modify Plaquenil Risk
- PH-Contemporary Prescribing of Oral Medications in Eye Disease
- PH-Eye Care Update - Part 1
- PH-Glaucoma Case Series: Know Your Pharm
- PH-Opioid Epidemic- Do not be a contributor! - Optometrys Responsibility
- PH-Prescribing Considerations During Pregnancy
- PH-Simplifying Systemic Antibiotics
- PH-Therapeutic Innovations The Game Changers
- PH-Therapeutic Strategies in Clinical Eye Care
- PH-Therapeutics for Pediatrics: Just Say Yes
- PH-Toxic Retina: When Systemic Meds Go Bad
- PH-What's Wrong With My Eyes? Changes Systemic Medications May Cause with the Eye or Vision
PH-Eye Care Update - Part 2
This discussion will provide the clinician in the latest advances in the medical management of eye diseases. Emphasis will be given to sharpening the clinicians skills in diagnosing and medically managing a variety of ocular disease entities. The lecture team will share helpful clinical pearls that they have accumulated from over 70 years of clinical practice while remaining immersed in the latest medical research and literature. This course reaches the cutting edge of contemporary eye care.
Ron Melton, O.D.
Randall Thomas, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
Constant presence: Alliance builds reputation for patient safety advocacy
Founded five years ago, the Health Care Alliance for Patient Safety (HCAPS) is making good on its mission to advocate for patient safety and protect the fundamental doctor-patient relationship. The alliance’s advocacy will be recognized with the AOA’s Apollo Award during a ceremony at the 2023 Optometry’s Meeting® June 21-24.
What defines the value of care we provide?
Health and vision plans have not adapted and grown with the care we deliver but hold back optometry’s momentum.
How to speak the universal language of care
How to create a bilingual and culturally sensitive practice, why it matters to patients and how it can set you apart from the competition.