- PH-Autoimmune Disease and the Eye Series 4: The Weight is Over: New Guidelines Help Optometrists Modify Plaquenil Risk
- PH-Contemporary Prescribing of Oral Medications in Eye Disease
- PH-Current Trends in Medical Management
- PH-Eye Care Update - Part 1
- PH-Glaucoma Case Series: Know Your Pharm
- PH-Local Anesthesia for Optometric Surgeons
- PH-Opioid Epidemic- Do not be a contributor! - Optometrys Responsibility
- PH-Oral Pharmaceuticals in Primary Care Optometry
- PH-Pharmaceutical Treatment of Anterior Segment Inflammatory Conditions
- PH-Prescribing Considerations During Pregnancy
- PH-Simplifying Systemic Antibiotics
- PH-Therapeutic Innovations The Game Changers
- PH-Therapeutic Strategies in Clinical Eye Care
- PH-Therapeutics for Pediatrics: Just Say Yes
- PH-Top 10 Medications and Their Ocular Side Effects
- PH-Toxic Retina: When Systemic Meds Go Bad
- PH-What's Wrong With My Eyes? Changes Systemic Medications May Cause with the Eye or Vision
PH-Eye Care Update - Part 2
This discussion will provide the clinician in the latest advances in the medical management of eye diseases. Emphasis will be given to sharpening the clinicians skills in diagnosing and medically managing a variety of ocular disease entities. The lecture team will share helpful clinical pearls that they have accumulated from over 70 years of clinical practice while remaining immersed in the latest medical research and literature. This course reaches the cutting edge of contemporary eye care.
Ron Melton, O.D.
Randall Thomas, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
Lawry has a distinguished background in implementing AI solutions to enhance patient care and optimize care delivery. Hear Lawry’s keynote at the AOA Experience: Opening Session, supported by Johnson & Johnson Vision, on June 19.
📽️ Comprehensive eye examinations are among the chief ways of preventing potentially deadly falls in adults 65 years and older, according to the American Public Health Association’s (APHA’s) newly released policy statement. For many people at risk of falling, an annual eye examination could be a lifesaver, the APHA statement says.
A long-time AOA staffer, Charlotte’s dedication to the association was palpable in everything she did. The AOA sends condolences and thanks to the Ferris family for their years of service.