- PH-Autoimmune Disease and the Eye Series 4: The Weight is Over: New Guidelines Help Optometrists Modify Plaquenil Risk
- PH-Contemporary Prescribing of Oral Medications in Eye Disease
- PH-Eye Care Update - Part 1
- PH-Glaucoma Case Series: Know Your Pharm
- PH-Opioid Epidemic- Do not be a contributor! - Optometrys Responsibility
- PH-Prescribing Considerations During Pregnancy
- PH-Simplifying Systemic Antibiotics
- PH-Therapeutic Innovations The Game Changers
- PH-Therapeutic Strategies in Clinical Eye Care
- PH-Therapeutics for Pediatrics: Just Say Yes
- PH-Toxic Retina: When Systemic Meds Go Bad
- PH-What's Wrong With My Eyes? Changes Systemic Medications May Cause with the Eye or Vision
PH-Eye Care Update - Part 2
This discussion will provide the clinician in the latest advances in the medical management of eye diseases. Emphasis will be given to sharpening the clinicians skills in diagnosing and medically managing a variety of ocular disease entities. The lecture team will share helpful clinical pearls that they have accumulated from over 70 years of clinical practice while remaining immersed in the latest medical research and literature. This course reaches the cutting edge of contemporary eye care.
Ron Melton, O.D.
Randall Thomas, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
In response to Hurricane Ian, the federal government takes steps to ease the pains of disaster recovery in Florida. Learn more about the federal waivers—and how you can help colleagues affected by disaster.
The AOA has created a trove of practice management tools and services that can power practices forward in a profession and health care landscape that increasingly demands doctors practice at their highest levels and creates greater opportunities to develop and empower paraoptometric staff. These days, change is out of necessity.