- PH-Autoimmune Disease and the Eye Series 4: The Weight is Over: New Guidelines Help Optometrists Modify Plaquenil Risk
- PH-Contemporary Prescribing of Oral Medications in Eye Disease
- PH-Current Trends in Medical Management
- PH-Eye Care Update - Part 1
- PH-Eye Care Update - Part 2
- PH-Glaucoma Case Series: Know Your Pharm
- PH-Opioid Epidemic- Do not be a contributor! - Optometrys Responsibility
- PH-Oral Pharmaceuticals in Primary Care Optometry
- PH-Pharmaceutical Treatment of Anterior Segment Inflammatory Conditions
- PH-Prescribing Considerations During Pregnancy
- PH-Simplifying Systemic Antibiotics
- PH-Therapeutic Innovations The Game Changers
- PH-Therapeutic Strategies in Clinical Eye Care
- PH-Therapeutics for Pediatrics: Just Say Yes
- PH-Top 10 Medications and Their Ocular Side Effects
- PH-Toxic Retina: When Systemic Meds Go Bad
- PH-What's Wrong With My Eyes? Changes Systemic Medications May Cause with the Eye or Vision
PH-Local Anesthesia for Optometric Surgeons
An introduction to the basic skill sets required for office-based surgical procedures. This course centers on the fundamentals of office-based anesthesia. Presentations and discussion will center around selection, preparation and techniques of infiltrative anesthesia, identification of contraindications, along with management of anesthesia-related complications.
Richard Castillo, O.D., D.O.
AOA Expiration Date:
The AOA’s new micro-credential program for optometric surgical assisting delivers big with a thoughtfully designed course that equips your clinic staff with specialized knowledge and skills.
Learn how AOAExcel® endorsed business partner Laurel Road can help maximize your finances.