- PH-Autoimmune Disease and the Eye Series 4: The Weight is Over: New Guidelines Help Optometrists Modify Plaquenil Risk
- PH-Contemporary Prescribing of Oral Medications in Eye Disease
- PH-Current Trends in Medical Management
- PH-Eye Care Update - Part 1
- PH-Eye Care Update - Part 2
- PH-Glaucoma Case Series: Know Your Pharm
- PH-Local Anesthesia for Optometric Surgeons
- PH-Opioid Epidemic- Do not be a contributor! - Optometrys Responsibility
- PH-Oral Pharmaceuticals in Primary Care Optometry
- PH-Prescribing Considerations During Pregnancy
- PH-Simplifying Systemic Antibiotics
- PH-Therapeutic Innovations The Game Changers
- PH-Therapeutic Strategies in Clinical Eye Care
- PH-Therapeutics for Pediatrics: Just Say Yes
- PH-Top 10 Medications and Their Ocular Side Effects
- PH-Toxic Retina: When Systemic Meds Go Bad
- PH-What's Wrong With My Eyes? Changes Systemic Medications May Cause with the Eye or Vision
PH-Pharmaceutical Treatment of Anterior Segment Inflammatory Conditions
As optometry's role evolves, so does the conditions that we manage. Pharmaceutical agents have offered the ability to treat ocular surface inflammation in effective ways. This course will discuss causes of ocular surface inflammation and strategies to manage them with the appropriate pharmaceutical agents.
Mile Brujic, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
The AOA’s new micro-credential program for optometric surgical assisting delivers big with a thoughtfully designed course that equips your clinic staff with specialized knowledge and skills.
Learn how AOAExcel® endorsed business partner Laurel Road can help maximize your finances.