- PM-A Comprehensive Guide to the Revised EM Code Set - What We Have Learned in Six Months
- PM-Adding Cash Pay Services to your Practice
- PM-Ask the Coding Experts- A Review of the Current Top Ten Coding Questions
- PM-CMS Medicare Coding Rules – Where, oh, Where Do I Find All the Rules
- PM-Coding Boot Camp: A Tactical Approach to Surviving an Audit
- PM-Coding Boot Camp: Basic Training through Advanced Survival Strategies
- PM-Commercial Real Estate Strategies For Optometrists
- PM-Common Eye Diseases, Clinical Practice Guidelines and Proper Coding
- PM-Getting Paid for Fitting Contacts
- PM-Intro to Corporate Optometry Sublease
- PM-Low Vision Coding and Billing: A Fresh Look at ICD-10 and CPT 4
- PM-Maintaining Compliance with Medical Charting: Billing and Coding Update 2022
- PM-New Year, New Medicare and CMS Rules 2022-2023
- PM-Population Aging & Optometric Service in Skilled Care Facilities - Part 3
- PM-Practice Transitions: How to Purchase and Sell a Practice
- PM-Preparing Financially for the First Years After Graduation
- PM-Sports Vision Series: Visual Needs For Athletes: Buying Perspective
- PM-Starting or Purchasing a Practice
- PM-Telehealth and Remote Care- What is Possible and What is NOT! It Is a Brave New World!
- PM-Things I Learned from my Dad and Also my Optometric Mentor
- PM-Understanding Diversity & Inclusion in Eye Health & Vision Care for Enhanced Compliance, Continuity of Care and Practice Growth
PM-Building a Brand with Digital Media
How to use social media and google to build a brand in your community ODs will learn the importance to building a brand and how to utilize social media and google to grow their business.
Maria Sampalis, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
A successful practice takes a village—doctors of optometry and paraoptometric staff—to make it work and even prosper. Toward that end, the AOA has created a trove of practice management tools and services that can power practices forward in a profession and health care landscape that increasingly demands doctors practice at their highest levels and creates greater opportunities to develop and empower paraoptometric staff. These days, change is out of necessity.
A recent #AskAOA webinar, hosted by the AOA Third Party Center, offered helpful advice for how doctors can address and respond to clawbacks.
Most states require health care providers, including doctors of optometry, to report cases of abuse of children and elderly adults. AOA members are invited to attend an important webinar on the serious subject of human trafficking.