- PM-A Comprehensive Guide to the Revised EM Code Set - What We Have Learned in Six Months
- PM-Adding Cash Pay Services to your Practice
- PM-Ask the Coding Experts- A Review of the Current Top Ten Coding Questions
- PM-Building a Brand with Digital Media
- PM-CMS Medicare Coding Rules – Where, oh, Where Do I Find All the Rules
- PM-Coding Boot Camp: A Tactical Approach to Surviving an Audit
- PM-Coding Boot Camp: Basic Training through Advanced Survival Strategies
- PM-Commercial Real Estate Strategies For Optometrists
- PM-Common Eye Diseases, Clinical Practice Guidelines and Proper Coding
- PM-Contract Negotiation for New and Soon-to-be Optometrists
- PM-Dry Eyes: The Marriage Between Clinic Cases and Accurate Coding
- PM-Getting Paid for Fitting Contacts
- PM-Glaucoma Management and Accurate Coding and Billing: A Perfect Marriage
- PM-HIPAA Rules & The No Surprises Act- A practical guide for the EyeCare Office
- PM-How to Establish a Specialty Care in a Day-To-Day Practice
- PM-How to Heal When You Can’t Feel – Neurotrophic Keratitis Update
- PM-Intro to Corporate Optometry Sublease
- PM-Low Vision Coding and Billing: A Fresh Look at ICD-10 and CPT 4
- PM-Maintaining Compliance with Medical Charting: Billing and Coding Update 2022
- PM-Maximizing Practice Success
- PM-New Year, New Medicare and CMS Rules 2022-2023
- PM-Population Aging & Optometric Service in Skilled Care Facilities - Part 3
- PM-Practice Transitions: How to Purchase and Sell a Practice
- PM-Preparing Financially for the First Years After Graduation
- PM-Starting or Purchasing a Practice
- PM-Telehealth and Remote Care- What is Possible and What is NOT! It Is a Brave New World!
- PM-Things I Learned from my Dad and Also my Optometric Mentor
- PM-Three Steps To Rapid Growth in Your Optometric Practice
- PM-Understanding Diversity & Inclusion in Eye Health & Vision Care for Enhanced Compliance, Continuity of Care and Practice Growth
PM-Sports Vision Series: Visual Needs For Athletes: Buying Perspective
It is time to expand your practice into the sports performance eyewear market. Many weekend road warriors have discovered the health and happiness benefits of running, biking, skating, hiking, skiing, rowing, golfing, and more. Whatever the sport, optimal vision, and protection for the athlete's eyes are paramount. And, like other gear, the athlete looks for performance-enhancing high-tech features that will elevate their performance. This course will show what the market is in sale purchases from the last four years and show what's the latest and greatest.
Vittorio Mena, O.D.
Amanda Nanasy, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
Learn about the priority federal issues that hundreds of optometrists and optometry students will take to Capitol Hill as part of optometry’s single-largest annual advocacy gathering, April 14-16, and how you can join.
Although about 13% of the U.S. population is Black, they are woefully underrepresented in optometry. They represent about 2% of practicing doctors of optometry and a little over 3% of full-time students in optometry schools and colleges, according to studies. Black doctors of optometry seek to grow those numbers.