- PM-A Comprehensive Guide to the Revised EM Code Set - What We Have Learned in Six Months
- PM-Adding Cash Pay Services to your Practice
- PM-Ask the Coding Experts- A Review of the Current Top Ten Coding Questions
- PM-Building a Brand with Digital Media
- PM-CMS Medicare Coding Rules – Where, oh, Where Do I Find All the Rules
- PM-Coding Boot Camp: A Tactical Approach to Surviving an Audit
- PM-Coding Boot Camp: Basic Training through Advanced Survival Strategies
- PM-Commercial Real Estate Strategies For Optometrists
- PM-Common Eye Diseases, Clinical Practice Guidelines and Proper Coding
- PM-Contract Negotiation for New and Soon-to-be Optometrists
- PM-Dry Eyes: The Marriage Between Clinic Cases and Accurate Coding
- PM-Getting Paid for Fitting Contacts
- PM-Glaucoma Management and Accurate Coding and Billing: A Perfect Marriage
- PM-HIPAA Rules & The No Surprises Act- A practical guide for the EyeCare Office
- PM-How to Establish a Specialty Care in a Day-To-Day Practice
- PM-How to Heal When You Can’t Feel – Neurotrophic Keratitis Update
- PM-Intro to Corporate Optometry Sublease
- PM-Low Vision Coding and Billing: A Fresh Look at ICD-10 and CPT 4
- PM-Maintaining Compliance with Medical Charting: Billing and Coding Update 2022
- PM-Maximizing Practice Success
- PM-New Year, New Medicare and CMS Rules 2022-2023
- PM-Population Aging & Optometric Service in Skilled Care Facilities - Part 3
- PM-Practice Transitions: How to Purchase and Sell a Practice
- PM-Preparing Financially for the First Years After Graduation
- PM-Sports Vision Series: Visual Needs For Athletes: Buying Perspective
- PM-Starting or Purchasing a Practice
- PM-Telehealth and Remote Care- What is Possible and What is NOT! It Is a Brave New World!
- PM-Things I Learned from my Dad and Also my Optometric Mentor
- PM-Three Steps To Rapid Growth in Your Optometric Practice
PM-Understanding Diversity & Inclusion in Eye Health & Vision Care for Enhanced Compliance, Continuity of Care and Practice Growth
Diversity of the work force in the Eye Health & Vision Care Industry does not mirror that of the US Population. While efforts have been made at greater stratification, make-up of the typical Eye Health & Vision Care Practice has not kept up with the every changing make-up of the U.S. Today we must strive to understand what is meant by Diversity & Inclusion in order that our practices become competent in the various key cultural characteristics. Identifying, understanding and dealing with these key cultural characteristics will aid us in appropriately staffing our practices, interacting with patients, maintaining compliance, and providing appropriate and compassionate care.
Angela Howell, O.D.
Janette Pepper, O.D.
James Venable, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
Changes in coding and reimbursements worth knowing. Meanwhile, with the clock winding down on 2024, the AOA continues to press for Congress to act on reforms that would give doctors of optometry an annual, permanent inflationary Medicare payment tied to the Medicare Economic Index.
🔊 Hear why colleagues say the annual AOA and AOSA member meeting is the place to be this June 19-22, 2024, and learn how you can get priority access to registration before everyone else this January.
Check out how InfantSEE® used donations in 2023 and consider making an end-of-year gift to support the program in 2024 and beyond.