- PO-Cornea Conundrums: A Review of Corneal Procedures and Case Presentations
- PO-Cryosurgery for Optometric Surgeons: A safe, non-invasive, non-aerosolizing approach to periocular lesion removal in the COVID-19 era.
- PO-Current Trends in Presbyopia (Dysfunctional Lens Syndrome) Management: Trends From Drops to Glasses to Contacts to Surgical Procedures
- PO-Effective Cataract Co-management in 5 Easy Steps
- PO-Essentials of Surgical Ophthalmic Pathology for the Optometric Lid Surgeon
- PO-Extended Depth of Focus Lenses and Drops
- PO-How Do We Pick the Best Intraocular Lens?
- PO-LASIK Refractive Surgery: When Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail
- PO-Suturing Techniques for Optometric Surgeons
- PO-The Surgical Management of the Anterior Segment The OD's Role
- PO-Utilizing Comprehensive Refractive Surgery to Maximize Vision
PO-Pearls for Managing Keratoconus with CXL: Corneal Collagen Crosslinking
A clinical optometrist who has treated over 1500 eyes following corneal collagen crosslinking (CXL) will share her experience with the clinical management before, during, and after CXL. You will learn patient selection and education, mechanism of action, postoperative care, and optimal contact lens correction after the procedure. Contact lens designs such as conventional, hybrid and large overall diameter will be discussed for you to fit the correct lens after the conclusion of the procedure.
Susan Gromacki, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
In response to Hurricane Ian, the federal government takes steps to ease the pains of disaster recovery in Florida. Learn more about the federal waivers—and how you can help colleagues affected by disaster.
The AOA has created a trove of practice management tools and services that can power practices forward in a profession and health care landscape that increasingly demands doctors practice at their highest levels and creates greater opportunities to develop and empower paraoptometric staff. These days, change is out of necessity.