- SD-Alzheimer's and Dementia Complicate Everything
- SD-Alzheimer's Disease: Diagnostic Criteria, Prevention and Lifestyle Management
- SD-An Interactive Review of Ocular Systemic Syndromes
- SD-An Update on Thyroid Eye Disease
- SD-Autoimmune Disease and the Eye Series 1: Autoimmune Disease and the Anterior Segment
- SD-Autoimmune Disease and the Eye Series 2: Autoimmune Disease and the Posterior Segment
- SD-Autoimmune Disease and the Eye Series 3: A Tailored Approach to Uveitis and Systemic Disease
- SD-Beyond the Eyes: Optometry's Unique Role In Uveitis Treatment
- SD-Common Ocular Manifestations from Systemic Conditions: Front to Back
- SD-Current Treatment of Diabetes
- SD-Diabetes Cases & Conundrums
- SD-Exploring the Autoimmune Diseases: A Systemic Approach
- SD-Flashing Lights: Land Mines & Peril Ahead
- SD-Follow Your Gut: A Guide to Micro-Nutrients and Disease Prevention
- SD-G-Eye: A Team Approach to Managing Gastrointestinal Disorders
- SD-Improving Case History for Hereditary Eye Conditions: A Review of Inheritance Patterns and Pedigrees
- SD-Life Threatening Eye Signs & Symptoms that Can't Be Missed!
- SD-New Horizons for Uveal Melanoma
- SD-Nutritional and Lifestyle Modifications To Reduce Risk Of AMD Onset And Progression
- SD-Ocular and Visual Complications: Parkinson's Disease
- SD-Ocular Manifestations of Sickle Cell Disease
- SD-OMG its OMG!
- SD-Ophthalmic Manifestations of COVID-19
- SD-Optometry's Role on the Diabetes Education Team
- SD-Pets - Their link to Ocular Infections, Allergies and Trauma: What Every OD Should Know
- SD-Sleep Medicine and the Eye
- SD-TED Talks; An Update on Thyroid Eye Disease
- SD-The Eye ER: Nothing's Off Limits
- SD-The Visual Journey of a Stroke Patient
- SD-Top Ten Tells How Systemic Diseases Reveal Their Hand
- SD-Tourette Syndrome, OCD, ADHD and the OD
- SD-When a Slit Lamp Exam Can Save a Life The Essential Role of Optometrists
- SD-What Every Optometrist Needs to Know about Paraneoplastic Syndromes
- SD-White Dot Syndromes: More common than you think
SD-Biologics in Eyecare
Biologics are a newer category of medication that target specific markers in the body to reduce the burden of disease. This course will highlight the many biologics currently available to treat ocular disease and systemic diseases that have ocular manifestations. The course will highlight co-management strategies for the many conditions where biologics can improve patients' ocular and systemic health.
Anthony DeWilde, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
The AOA’s new micro-credential program for optometric surgical assisting delivers big with a thoughtfully designed course that equips your clinic staff with specialized knowledge and skills.
Learn how AOAExcel® endorsed business partner Laurel Road can help maximize your finances.